Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Summer Transfer chat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Baldwin..Millers agent

This may be the route that Miller will take, but who knows.

He was being touted as a potential player manager at Livingston. Hope he comes nowhere near us. We should not be looking to sign short term fixes if a 38 year old striker would even be described as a fix.

Him and Tavernier have been there best two players when playing us in recent years. He's been a very solid professional with exceptional work rate. That game at the end of the previous season when they tanked us at Pittodrie, he was immense. He holds himself to very high standards, and I'd expect that'd brush off on those around him. If we can get a season out of him then he'd be an excellent signing. The boot up the arse that both Rooney and May need.

Agreed

Whilst I get where Jute is coming from, and he’s certainly not one for the future, he’s a winner. An actual winner. It’s something that can rub off onto others and I actually think despite his orangeness , he’d be worth having.

He’d also give us a genuine threat against the Glasgow cheeks. Genuinely stumped as to why folk would be against this.

Because he's played for both rangers and the tribute act manc.  He's not a hun though, he played for celtic and actual huns don't do that.  Ever. 

I think he's a model pro and if it comes to pass I'm not adverse to it despite his age. 

Ex-Rangers striker Kenny Miller can play for another two years and I would sign him up if I was still a manager, says former Scotland boss Craig Brown

He also says He is always loath to directly discuss club matters out of respect to manager McInnes. Then why even say it in a national newspaper.

Put him out to grass.

According to the DR Livingston are trying to convince Miller to be their player/coach.

That is where he will go.

Also the P&J are talking about Aberdeen still chasing Jason Naismith but he will probably go to an English club.

Back to square one then.

According to the DR Livingston are trying to convince Miller to be their player/coach.

That is where he will go.

Also the P&J are talking about Aberdeen still chasing Jason Naismith but he will probably go to an English club.

Back to square one then.

Naismith going to Sunderland according to P&J yesterday.

Looks like he’s maybe the bit of muscle we’ve been missing in the middle of the park since Robson retired.

Expecting the usual “uninspiring signing” moans on Twitter, but last season we tried “inspiring” signings (big names) and they were often all mouth and no trousers when it came to it - so I’ll take relatively understated signings like this any day over a name.