Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The January window

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell ye how stupo I am, I don't even know what you're on about. I didn't see a trap. I just saw an almighty fuck up by me, duly acknowledged as such.

The trap was Rico only quoted two sentences of my original post. Fuck at least you have an excuse in that you didn't post the original message ;)

Anyway, almost half the day gone and nothing offical on signings

The trap was Rico only quoted two sentences of my original post. Fuck at least you have an excuse in that you didn't post the original message ;)

Anyway, almost half the day gone and nothing offical on signings

If that were true, Mr invisible conciliator *, then how was it a trap he could've fallen into?

* invisible cos you never appear in the list of posters at the bottom. You ghost in and out under the radar. Conciliator needs no elaboration.  :wave:

If that were true, Mr invisible conciliator *, then how was it a trap he could've fallen into?

* invisible cos you never appear in the list of posters at the bottom. You ghost in and out under the radar. Conciliator needs no elaboration.  :wave:

???

Back on track.

Retard reporting Celtic trying to hijack Woodman move to Pittodrie

Cosgrove will be a pre contract.

Why a pre-contract? Hope that is just part of the negotiation to get the price down.

If we're signing a striker with a dubious record to date (one goal in his career) then we need to get him in now so that we can suss him out for the rest of the season (and because we only have one fit striker). Otherwise we're left with a Stockley/Maynard type (who's looking increasingly more competent as the season goes on) that we're looking to shift on again come January. If we're buying for next season, then perhaps we need to buy another striker for the remainder of this.

Good stuff. Although I'm assuming that means an end to Rogers. Hope he's right footed like all proper goalkeepers.

Rogers did well on Saturday and would be very disappointed if he was dropped in place of a loan signing with less experience of first team football.

Rogers did well on Saturday and would be very disappointed if he was dropped in place of a loan signing with less experience of first team football.

I thought Rogers looked nervous and made mistakes, and I think it was the free kick he coughed up and they nearly scored the rebound. He did make a couple of saves but one in particular went straight at him when they should have scored. Thought Red TV and Joe Lewis were overly complimentary but I wasn't particularly impressed.

Woodman has far more experience of first team football given that he spent last season on loan at Kilmarnock and was first choice for all that time. He is also an U20 World Cup winner.......

Cosgrove I guess is a 25k punt. If it comes off great....and as said before he gives us a different option up front in the style of Stockley ( who is now banging them in for fun in League 2.....someone at the top end of League 1 or even lower Championship will surely take a 500k punt on him in the summer).

Welcome aboard loon.

Woodman has far more experience of first team football given that he spent last season on loan at Kilmarnock and was first choice for all that time. He is also an U20 World Cup winner.......

17 games where Rogers has 108 first team appearances at Aberdeen, Airdrie, Dumbarton and Falkirk plus 9 U21 caps for Republic so not quite getting your point.

Cosgrove I guess is a 25k punt. If it comes off great....and as said before he gives us a different option up front in the style of Stockley ( who is now banging them in for fun in League 2.....someone at the top end of League 1 or even lower Championship will surely take a 500k punt on him in the summer).

Welcome aboard loon.

^^^^This. The lack of options on the bench the last few games is clear. I'm surprised everyone isn't screaming out for any sort of striker. I think we have to accept that there will be 2-3 speculative punts every season and this is just another of those. If there was a youngster coming through I'd be a bit upset, but we've no-one in that position and it looks like May can't be relied upon.

We've still got a few hours to ditch Maynard. Get it done McInnes. In fact, just leave without him and hope he canna find his way back.