Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Summer transfer window

Aye but the Gordon to Chelsea rumours have returned too. He'll go and happily be their number 2 because Begovic will be fucking off.

Hmm, I hadn't thought about that. Would leave Rogers with huge boots to fill and us very short on back-up given Alexander has retired.  I really don't want Lewis to go, but if we're gonna give Rogers a go, seems like this is the only way.  :-\

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really do not want Hayes to leave but he is being linked witg Celtic, Birmingham, Cardiff (again) and Sunderland should McInnes head there. I definitely think one of these clubs will test the water with a bid for him.

Christie would be a goo signing on a permanent deal, are we really going to spend £500k on a player though??

Christie would be a goo signing on a permanent deal, are we really going to spend £500k on a player though??

Aye, it'll be classed as part of the deal for Hayes I expect, so almost a swap. I wouldn't take less than £1.5M for Hayes to those cunts though. I'd also be pushing back as much as possible on any Christie add-ons. They're getting shot of a player that they don't give game time too, they can get fucked if they think they can short change us. Fair enough we can't stop players leaving, but lets be strong in the negotiations with the fuckers - they can afford it, we can't.

Rodgers is clearly a fan so we should definitely play hard ball, and any sell on clauses etc they want written in to the Christie deal should be duplicated for us as part of the Hayes deal.

I'll be gutted if he goes  :(

Ffs.

I'm getting well pissed off with all this.

We better get some very good replacements for these guys leaving.

I'm optimistic but with being an Aberdeen fan and losing to Celtic so cruelly.

Then in 2 weeks time, Scotland will no doubt get beaten by Engerlund in the World Cup Qualifiers.

Do I need another team to support?

I'm getting fed up being on the losing team's support.

I'm thinking Barcelona and Germany.

But that's just boring as fuck.

COME ON YE REDDDDDDS

COME ON SCOTLAAAAAAAND.

:razz:

If Celtic have CL aspirations (ha) then they shouldn't be looking at SPL players

Hayes is a fantastic player for us and under contract so if he is gonna leave we better get a decent and fair price

It's gonna be a long summer - we have been lucky last few seasons with getting players in rather than a exodus but I thought Shinnie sounded positive in his interview after the final so lets wait and see what happens

If Celtic have CL aspirations (ha) then they shouldn't be looking at SPL players

Hayes is a fantastic player for us and under contract so if he is gonna leave we better get a decent and fair price

It's gonna be a long summer - we have been lucky last few seasons with getting players in rather than a exodus but I thought Shinnie sounded positive in his interview after the final so lets wait and see what happens

Absolutely this.  He's a heart of a lion but if they're wanting to kick on in Europe it's below what they should be signing.  I'd be absolutely devastated if he left and I pray he doesn't.  This team has a lot more to give and I know we've tough and long summer ahead of us in terms of recruitment, but if we retain what we have (and isn't going already) we've got a good starting point. 

As it's Monday and The Sevco haven't announced their marque summer signing, what chance that Redknapp was not at Hampden on Saturday for Hayes, but for Jack?

High probability.  ED and myself were only discussing the same earlier today (well not Brum in particular) but that given it hasn't been announced yet, it's either a) a load of shite or b) he's got cold feet and decided to move elsewhere following the evident outrage.  He had a brilliant game on Saturday, he'd leave to England with my best wishes for the future.

Whole heartedly agree. He's given more than others of his generation who fucked off at the first sniff of England and he has done better out of it too. I don't think any right minded Aberdeen fan would begrudge him an opportunity to make a bit more money and potentially further his career. Especially as he is replaceable.

Maybe the The Sevco were the first to offer him a deal and made it a good one, as they will need players in asap. The Chamionship doesn't even finish for another couple of hours, technically.

Hope he makes the correct decision because bar for financial gain, yon plastic club are a step down football wise and their fairytale fans are a bunch of cunts. If was a fan of the dead club, but he too has bought into the purchased history bollocks then by all means move there in a few years time so he can pretend to play for the club he supported as a boy.

Just don't go from Captain of Aberdeen to there, and expect respect not abuse off us.

Jamie Walker has told farts that he wants to leave, worth a look?

Has a year left on his contract, but if we did sell Hayes for a fair old sum and used some of it to get Walker that would be a great move.

However, I think wages would be the big issue. He probably wants a lot more than he was on at Tynecastle.

As part of any Hayes deal, I'd love to see us get Scott Allan. Was a cracking player at Hibs who made the wrong move going to Celtic. Would rather see him than GMS.