Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Lapira Finally Arrives

American striker, fantastic scoring record at college level, was wanted in the MLS draft by a few teams but opted to try and get a move to a European team instead. Was capped by Ireland last season in a friendly against Ecuador. Was on trial at Rangers a few months ago but injured his wrist or something and had to fly home early.

Hilarity aside.

Who the fuck is Joseph Lapira?

Which position does he play?

First I've heard of this transfer.

Striker, I believe from the US and A. Was supposed to come on trial with us some time ago (last Christmas, maybe?) but then it was cancelled. He went on trial with the huns and got injured I believe (or they realised he was playing for Eire and "changed their minds").

Would be a good signing.

EE confirms he's on trial with a view to signing until the end of the season.  His mother is Irish so no issues work permit wise.  Top scorer for Notre Dame 4 seasons in a row.  Recommended by Bobby Clark!

Dave Bus expected to sign today.  Once he's passed his medical he'll sign on loan until the end of the season.