Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Willo Flood

• 8 months later...

His form's been kinda funny. Not literally funny. I mean his effort and work rate probably couldn't be better but I've noticed him giving the ball away more and more in recent times. He had a particularly poor game against Hibs a few weeks back there but he covered that up well with the stunner of a winner. His last couple of games have been pretty damn good though. He's the type of player you need for games such as at Celtic Park. I wouldn't begrudge him a call up like. Bound to get injured though.

His form's been kinda funny. Not literally funny. I mean his effort and work rate probably couldn't be better but I've noticed him giving the ball away more and more in recent times. He had a particularly poor game against Hibs a few weeks back there but he covered that up well with the stunner of a winner. His last couple of games have been pretty damn good though. He's the type of player you need for games such as at Celtic Park. I wouldn't begrudge him a call up like. Bound to get injured though.

Comment below the article

RK may have come to look at Stokes but he must have been more impressed by the WF and a lot less impressed by some of the chants of the Aberdeen support. thankfully he had a bunnet on and he was protected from abuse by die-hard Celtic supporters

:rofl:

What shocking, vile abuse were those horrible sheep shagging bastards coming out with now, like? ???

The sash, cant you tell the white V on our kits neck must be related to the orange order sashes and a sign we are involved in the anti-Irish Catholic conspiracy?!?

Hope for Flood's international aspirations, he wasn't watched this Saturday past.

Honking, probably best sums up his performance  :(

He was absolutely woeful on Saturday. Far cry from his performances in recent recent weeks.  That said a number of players weren't at their best.