Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen V Kilmarnock.

No where did I ever post that he was shite, I merely questioned the wisdom of bringing him back as regards his ability to play the majority of the season, and the fact I did not percieve him to be the SAVIOUR so many on here did.

I have quite happily addressed the fact I was wrong as regards how important he has been for us since his return.

To sum up: Give it a fucking rest you shitgobbler!

Have a nice day ;D

No where did I ever post that he was shite, I merely questioned the wisdom of bringing him back as regards his ability to play the majority of the season, and the fact I did not percieve him to be the SAVIOUR so many on here did.

I have quite happily addressed the fact I was wrong as regards how important he has been for us since his return.

To sum up: Give it a fucking rest you shitgobbler!

Have a nice day ;D

You've created this little "saviour" context to suit your own narrative.

It never happened. Most were happy to see a decent player at the club, one who improved the standards at the club.

That's about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992%E2%80%9393_Aberdeen_F.C._season

interestingly, the attendance figures from this season 20 years ago are not so dissimilar............ and when you look at the team we had then...............

Figures from that season are skewed due to us only having 3 stands as the Beach End was being transformed into a monstrosity.

6,300? Hardly surprising though, we've got fuck all to play for and its the end of the month. Not saying its not a shocking figure, but given the season we've had, I am not surprised at all.

6300 means even season ticket holders are not turning up.

Storie was full of effort but looked nervous. It wasn't a great debut and he was hooked at half time. Whether that was the plan all along or not I don't know.

I was pleased to see a youngster start!

Another brilliant goal from McGinn to separate the sides. We could have easily won by more. We were the better team. We'll do well to hold on to McGinn in the summer. But I can easily see someone offering a pittance and our board biting their hands off for it.

Hughes is still pish.