Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

AFC v Arabs 2/01/13

Out

Work

Work / Radio

Home - heard something about this being on ALBA but can't see it anywhere? Is it the live game now County v Caley is off? Or is it a delayed transmission? Or am I speaking sh*te...

1-1 Vernon Pen  :o (Assuming he will still be on them & McGinn won't get the responsibility (should we actually be awarded one))

Out

Work

Work / Radio

Home - heard something about this being on ALBA but can't see it anywhere? Is it the live game now County v Caley is off? Or is it a delayed transmission? Or am I speaking sh*te...

1-1 Vernon Pen  :o (Assuming he will still be on them & McGinn won't get the responsibility (should we actually be awarded one))

Saw the same thing on Twitter this morning but checked the TV guide and it definitely says the Highland derby....so fuck knows  :-\???

According to Richard Gordon it is:

Tomorrow at Pittodrie ... #powerofthebanner against #thecurseofAlba .... Which will come out on top??? :-)

it was horrific. Absolutely unforgivable. Complete fuck up by Langfield for the 2nd. Cross came in (wasn't going in) and langfield some how managed to let it go through his entire body for it to squeeze in...

As a neutral it would be a great watch, it's been end to end and we should have been 3 up before they equalised (dodgy free kick awarded by that incompetent hun cunt). Our defending has been shocking though.

i'm not sure Stewart, certain the angle that was shown on the Alba stream showed that it didn't change direction.  Will have to see it again when I get home but I thought it was a horror show.  The fact that the Arabs were singing "one Jamie Langfield" said it all to me.  Get this amateur out of the club!  It was a carbon copy of the first game of the season...I despair.

It's a pity Ando's header didn't go in towards the end, he likes to score a few of those against the Arabs.  Sounded like a decent atmosphere at least.  Just a shame that incident has kind of taken the shine off what was an entertaining game.

Anybody else think 13,000 was a bit low for crowd. Looked more to me. We really need replace both keepers in this window as neither is any good. I really do think we will be lucky to keep McGinn past the summer. Far to good for this league.