Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

League Cup 3rd Round Draw

i hope the players are less foppish when we play them next than some of you lot. bring the cunts on. i hope we play them and beat them every year. break their spirits. ruin their season. confine them to div 3 for ever (until they go bust again).

My concern is more that their scum fans will smash our place up and wreak vengeance on us for.....well whatever we are supposed to have done.

The first Sevco games vs Aberdeen, Celtic, United, Hibs will be fucking carnage

My concern is more that their scum fans will smash our place up and wreak vengeance on us for.....well whatever we are supposed to have done.

The first Sevco games vs Aberdeen, Celtic, United, Hibs will be fucking carnage

Exactly my thinking....if you thought a normal visit of the Orcs was unsavoury, this will take the whole thing to another level

i have no doubt the scum would try to run riot. their fans have been getting done for various offences pretty much every away game so far this season, and as you can tell from the way referees are treating us this season, rangers fans clearly hold us more responsible for the no spl vote than anyone else.

so long as the police are on top of things away from the stadium as well as at it, it would be ok. and if any violence did erupt it might actually remind the twats in aberdeen 'supporting' OF teams what they've bought into. Can't think of many people who'd want to suddenly start smashing up their own home and fighting with their friends, family and colleagues. But the ones I can think of do tend to be huns so...

Ouch.

I am hoping for Livingston away as its closer to Edinburgh.

Few demons to exorcise in the draw: QotS, Queen's Park, Stenny, Pars, Raith, Livi, The-artist-formerly-known-as-those-hun-fucks.  In fact the only team we haven't fucked up against in recent memory is Hamilton, guess it is their turn to knock us out then