🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

On this day

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
Tyrant

I'm still wondering to this day how most of us seemed to deem that an acceptable result seemingly just because it was a big name and a funcy stadium. The game was embarrassing.

I didn't mind, I was half cut and had a great birthday. If I actually cared about the football that day it would have ruined my day.  :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok a day ahead of schedule, but hey ho, worthy of posting early.

16th March will be the 30th anniversary of the greatest night ever witnessed at Pittodrie. To those like myself lucky enough to have been there, we were lucky bastards to have witnessed it. To those that didn't witness, trust me when I say there has never been anything since that has even come reomtely close to it since. Good article on offishal site about it. Who would have thought thirty years on how dramatically different the two club's fortunes would be.

Thanks for the memory :thumbsup:

Ok a day ahead of schedule, but hey ho, worthy of posting early.

16th March will be the 30th anniversary of the greatest night ever witnessed at Pittodrie. To those like myself lucky enough to have been there, we were lucky bastards to have witnessed it. To those that didn't witness, trust me when I say there has never been anything since that has even come reomtely close to it since. Good article on offishal site about it. Who would have thought thirty years on how dramatically different the two club's fortunes would be.

Thanks for the memory :thumbsup:

It was so exciting the woman behind us in the beach end went into labour.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...