Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

On this day

I was more worried about Charlie's pen, after all he was off bac to the tims after that game, but he did the business too  :thumbsup:

Ditto, and for that very moment I have never held a grudge against Nicholas. If the tattie howkers had won that day they were in Europe, if they didn't they weren't if I remember correctly.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a great day out. But I enjoyed the semi final more.  ;D

I remember at the final, it was before drinking on the street was banned in Glasgow, and a whole bunch of Dundee and Aberdeen fans were quite happily drinking together on the grassy bank (if memory serves, near to where ASDA is now) which was the last place you could have booze before the stadium.

This wee ned in his vauxhall nova (or similar) with ridiculously oversized spoiler and exhaust got stuck in traffic, right in front of the crowd. Presumably having forgotten what day it was, he had decided to wear his rangers (remember them?) top, and when the crowd spotted this, an extremely localised shower of half-empty beer cans formed on the bonnet and roof of his car.

The best part was there was absolutely nothing he could do but sit and take it until the traffic loosened up enough and he could pull a three pointer and speed away.

Two cops came slowly walking down from the stadium, with the air of not really being arsed doing anything about it, but by the time they got there it was all over and everybody had assumed an innocent look of "who us? Nah, wouldn't hurt a fly, mate. Look, we're even sitting drinking with the other lot."

That was a chuckle.