Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Huns v Dons (21st Jan)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one or two people who are apparently very annoyed that there was no ticket information on the offishul at all so despite checking the site regularly they didn't know they were on sale. Typical red web related fuckwittery from AFC. I only knew they were on sale because I happened to ask when I was in for a Forfar ticket. But I didn't buy one because I'd not secured a lift.  :hammer:

I got a call yesterday at 11 saying if i had bought tickets for it cause there was less than 100 left. I went straight on he phone and got 5 tickets although they are spread all over the place, two at the very front, two a the very back and one randomly plotted.

Anyway buzzing for this already, more now that we've sold out

I know one or two people who are apparently very annoyed that there was no ticket information on the offishul at all so despite checking the site regularly they didn't know they were on sale. Typical red web related fuckwittery from AFC.

Imagine picking up the phone to ask a question, madness I know!

Like the cartoon though.

I got my tickets.

I got a call yesterday at 11 saying if i had bought tickets for it cause there was less than 100 left. I went straight on he phone and got 5 tickets although they are spread all over the place, two at the very front, two a the very back and one randomly plotted.

Anyway buzzing for this already, more now that we've sold out

| wouldn't worry about it. Its normally sit wherever the fuck the police tell you to sit at Ibrox. So as long as you all go in together you'll be fine.

If you're worried, i'll take all 5 off your hands  :thumbsup:

I think someone has said on here before that AFC could have a bigger allocation if they wanted but they would need to sell it oot or risk making a loss hence why we get a smaller allocation.

To be fair, we're giving these cunts enough money as it is, so unless they cut prices for the away section they can stick it.

It's not like it matters anyway. For as long as there's even one of us left alive, AFC will always outsing the huns in their own back yard.  :thumbsup:

I think we have to pay for our tickets in advance do we not? Hence scuppering ever having a decent allocation ever again.

And there's no chunce of reducing their allocation up here because they'd rather sell the tickets than not. And Dons fans won't pay them.

just 900? I am not living in Scotland so I don't know how things going on. But usually away sector has allocation about 5% of capacity  ;D

In league (and league cup) games you can allocate what you feel like. Clubs like livingston used to give the OF 3 stands.

For scottish cup games you must give minimum 10% of your overall capacity.

Yikes, here goes then, our Ibrox record, interesting to note our current form, only celtic have lost less goals, unfortunately only Motherwell have scored less, not hard to see where our problems are...but hey lets sign some more defenders....

10 Year Record vs the Huns at Ibrox

Played 18 Won 0 Drawn 3 Lost 15 For 5 Against 38

Last Draw: 26th Sept 2009 0-0

Last Scoring Draw: 15th April 2006 1-1

Last Dons Goal: 7th April 2010 1-3

Last Dons Win: 28th Sept 1991 2-0

Last 5 v Huns (home and away)

29 Oct 2011 Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers SPL 15,468

28 Aug 2011 Rangers 2 - 0 Aberdeen SPL 44,070

13 Apr 2011 Aberdeen 0 - 1 Rangers SPL 11,925

13 Nov 2010 Rangers 2 - 0 Aberdeen SPL 44,919

26 Sep 2010 Aberdeen 2 - 3 Rangers SPL 15,307