Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Huns v Dons (21st Jan)

Dynamo have a long standing friendship with some Aberdeen fans - every year each set of fans has a couple of trips each way to visit. Nae sure why it's always such a talkin point when they visit Scotland  ::)

They're are also fans of Aberdeen - there to support the Dons, nae sure why folk have a problem. Most Dons fans won't even travel half an hour to get to Pittodrie these days and they come all the way from Berlin!

Who said I or anyone else said there was a problem?

I said they were terrifying.

Oh, and  ::)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dynamo have a long standing friendship with some Aberdeen fans - every year each set of fans has a couple of trips each way to visit. Nae sure why it's always such a talkin point when they visit Scotland  ::)

They're are also fans of Aberdeen - there to support the Dons, nae sure why folk have a problem. Most Dons fans won't even travel half an hour to get to Pittodrie these days and they come all the way from Berlin!

:ooh:

They were fine and I was practising my German. Nice guys. Psychotic but nice.

Anyone else see the terrifying German "casuals" in the Rock.

Apparently they were going toe to toe wi the other huns at "twenty hundred hours"!!

Aye, I was standing next to them at the game! I asked what the the BFC flag was aboot but all I got was that they supported East Germany.  ??? Still hugged them when Arnie scored though!!

Didna like Bocanegras challenge on Magennis, the boy was fair motoring like. I know theres Huns in the vicinity but looks to me like Magennis would've been through to get a shot away

I can't say I liked the challenge, and it was certainly cynical but there were other players there so I don't think it was a red. Maybe thats just me though.

A guy on pie and bovril is saying his mate (dons fan) was one of the guys lifted outside Ibrox and that was under the new offensive behavior laws. Listen to that video, lots and lots of different voices saying plenty of offensive stuff but no action from the police. Would make sense for the first person to be charged to be a dons fan..........

With almost everyone having a cameraphone these days, how come not one single, solitary shot of this 'terrifying' 'orgy of violence' exists?!

Did anyone who went to the Rock or the game witness any of this?

???

No trouble in or at the Rock at all.  All well-behaved bar the guy who had an argument with the fruit machine and chucked his pint glass at it.

Big thanks incidentally to all who came along to The Rock, it'll help the football team for this season and next hopefully.  We're also looking at trying to get buses in before matches at Paisley as well.

Thanks again from Red Stars.