Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Huns v Dons (21st Jan)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the cold light of digging my car oot the sna and gone shopping, I'm finding a draw acceptable, although it took a jammy deflection to beat Brown!  I'm more disappointed in the seeming (do I have my red glasses on) inability of referees at ipox to be even close to even handed. I mean 3 bookings for us, but not a red for the assault by boganegra? Some things never change.....still remember McKimmie getting sent off against them for being punched by ally Dawson (I think).

Shitlanders. Anyway, we walked off the sub to Ibrox, casuals were kicking off. We were caught up in the middle of it like, they were completely seperated. And I don't think there was any trouble ootside The Rock. What a fucking bounce there was for the goal!!

Jesus wept; had a quick scan through that and almost every post is mispelt, illiterate bullshit.

Glorying in an imagined rampage of casual violence, which not a single one of them seems to have actually witnessed first hand.

I knew they were kuckle-draggers, but fuck me.

Just a bunch of retarded haters, hating.

Hun cunts  8)

:hammer:

Jesus wept; had a quick scan through that and almost every post is mispelt, illiterate bullshit.

Glorying in an imagined rampage of casual violence, which not a single one of them seems to have actually witnessed first hand.

I knew they were kuckle-draggers, but fuck me.

Just a bunch of retarded haters, hating.

Hun cunts  8)

:hammer:

Aye just had a read of that too :D cunts to an arsehole. Glad they managed to claim a few kiddies and women got injured...vermin. I was surprised not to read that a guy in a wheelchair was battered  ::)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=208c586a9f8a6586e523953c31c8dec4&showtopic=208565&st=0

randomly selected comment:

good. I have never wished this on anyone before but, i hope the cunts are pan bread.

They really are a bunch of inbred bastards. I had to stand next to the cunts today. when we scored i nearly grabbed this ugly looking cunt if it wasn't for the steward pulling him back.

They are just like Ra sellick. Accept they don't think there Irish. But everything else about them is the same.

Anyone else see the terrifying German "casuals" in the Rock.

Apparently they were going toe to toe wi the other huns at "twenty hundred hours"!!

Dynamo Berlin fans. Not sure what the connection is but according to wiki Hamburg knocked them out of the European Cup in 82/83 so maybe it's because of the super cup win. Also, they beat us on pens in the 1st round of the EC in 84/85

The club was re-established on 15 January 1966 as Berliner Fußballclub Dynamo (BFC Dynamo) when the football department was disassociated as a football club in a general re-organisation of football in the country. Dynamo Berlin quickly returned to first division play after a single season's absence and would soon become infamous under the patronage of Erich Mielke, head of East Germany's Stasi (the secret police), for the various means used to manipulate the outcome of the team's games and ensure its dominance.

Playing in the DDR-Oberliga BFC won ten consecutive titles from 1979 to 1988 assisted by crooked referees, unfair player transfers from other teams and assorted other unsportmanlike practices. Dynamo was reviled by many of the citizens of Berlin and the cheating was so blatant that it incurred the unofficially expressed displeasure of the country's ruling Politburo. Alleged Manipulation of the 1986 championship match between Dynamo and Lokomotive Leipzig which ended in a 1:1 draw led to nationwide protests, but resulted only in sanctions against referee Bernd Stumpf.

yaasss!

edit - they play in the 5th tier of the German league. Must be a step up from spl anyway!