Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Depends if he's a ned4life, or if it's just the Edinburgh factor, and the company he keeps that result in him acting like a prick. If he agreed to move north, and if Brown and Knox can keep a lid on him, he's a player I'd like to see in an AFC shirt.

It might actually galvanise some of the support, as it would certainly be a signal of intent from the board. Despite his off the field problems, I firmly believe the good cop bad cop duo of brown and Knox would be able to coax the best out of him again. Would be a great signing, but I can't see it happening.

I'd have him at Aberdeen in a minute. I don't give a shite if he's a wee ned, he's a cracking player.

^^THIS^^

Anyone who says different is kidding themselves.

I couldn't give two shits what he does off the pitch, as long as he doesn't get himself locked up and as long as he continues to score goals on the pitch, which he seems to have managed throughout his career. He usually gets in the high teens or low twenties in a season something we have been crying out for, since Stavrum. A player capable of that with the right off field attitude would be worth a couple of million, so we either suck it up or gamble on an unproven player and we know how successful that has proven to be.

^^THIS^^

Anyone who says different is kidding themselves.

I couldn't give two shits what he does off the pitch, as long as he doesn't get himself locked up and as long as he continues to score goals on the pitch, which he seems to have managed throughout his career. He usually gets in the high teens or low twenties in a season something we have been crying out for, since Stavrum. A player capable of that with the right off field attitude would be worth a couple of million, so we either suck it up or gamble on an unproven player and we know how successful that has proven to be.

This.

He's third in the SPL top scorers list behind Boyd and Larsson.