Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dundee United - Aberdeen (Tonight 7.45PM)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In/oot: Oot

Pre Match: Library

Match: Watching on ESPN - poss in the Pitt

Post match: Flat

Prediction: 2-1 Dundee United. Seem to have the upper hand on us in recent times.

Daly, Kenneth, Severin and Dods are all out for United supposedly. That's a fair amount of their height/muscle gone. Would it be worth playing Magennis from the start instead of Blackman? Try to ruffle them up a bit?

Magennis I don't think would be a bad shout at all to start. He's built like a brick shithouse and he is pretty fast and if you can combine both these attributes together, then it makes you a very difficult player to play against. However, I don't think Brown will change the front two from Vernon and Blackman.

Daly, Kenneth, Severin and Dods are all out for United supposedly. That's a fair amount of their height/muscle gone. Would it be worth playing Magennis from the start instead of Blackman? Try to ruffle them up a bit?

Would like to see that happen... But just cant see it happening

In/oot? Undecided.

Pre match? Travelling to Montrose for a course

Match? Some pub in Montrose or at the game

Post match? Crap hotel in Montrose

Prediction? 1-0 ushited.

You ever been to a pub in Montrose? I'll give you 3 minutes in one until you find yourself on the way to Dundee.

You ever been to a pub in Montrose? I'll give you 3 minutes in one until you find yourself on the way to Dundee.

Ha. Spent a week there before on a fire team course. Only thing I'm not sure of is the trains as I don't usually get them. Not sure if the train will be going back Aberdeen way after the game. I did wonder about the hassle of getting a ticket but judging by the amount of folk not going I don't think that will be a problem.

Ha. Spent a week there before on a fire team course. Only thing I'm not sure of is the trains as I don't usually get them. Not sure if the train will be going back Aberdeen way after the game. I did wonder about the hassle of getting a ticket but judging by the amount of folk not going I don't think that will be a problem.

You can get the train no bother. There's an 11pm train from Dundee that gets into Aberdeen about midnight. Tickets on the gate too.

In/Oot: In

Pre Match: Picking up Tyrant then flooring it to Dundeh

Match: Shed.

Post Match: Flooring it to Aberdeen

Prediction: 2-2

Take it you're paying at the gate and don't already have a ticket?

Can you take some sort of cutting implement so that if we were to end up in the Jerry Kerr stand I can quickly and easily remove my legs so that I can sit down when a steward tells me to?

You can get the train no bother. There's an 11pm train from Dundee that gets into Aberdeen about midnight. Tickets on the gate too.

Cheers dave. I'll see how it goes. Probably better spending time in Dundee than Montrose. Just better though.

Take it you're paying at the gate and don't already have a ticket?

Can you take some sort of cutting implement so that if we were to end up in the Jerry Kerr stand I can quickly and easily remove my legs so that I can sit down when a steward tells me to?

Thought it was all pay at the gate.

I'd rather drive home than sit in the Jerry Kerr