Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Can't believe he thinks Rogic fouled Jack ( The Snake ) in the lead up to their goal, never in 2 million years was that a foul. Didn't take Gerrard long though, did it, to buy into the cretinous, monotonous pish about being cheated, being a class above teams etc... etc...

A class above, yet level on points with us & by our own standards, we've been well below par. Fuck you, you fucking rat.

He's a scouser, expect nothing but the greatest levels of stupidity from them.

The huns are not a happy lot. Their fans are being charged an average of £35 per ticket for European games while  Celtic will be charged £24 per ticket.

The two English sides still in the competition are even cheaper still - with Chelsea charging an average of £20 per ticket while Arsenal are just £15.50.

Somebody has to pay for all their new signings.

the odds are minimal because the bar was set when they rescinded the red card for that hun cunt with the odd shaped heid.

Was listening to the radio the night and one of the cunts (might have been Darryl Broadcunt) on made a really interesting point and something I wasn't aware of. Apparently the rules were changed a while back for these types of incident. It's apparently not a red card unless there is "danger" (or something to that effect) to the victim rather than just a player acting in anger. I can't remember the exact wording but he read out the rule and it made complete sense. It was apparently changed after they added more players to the committees deciding on these rules. Regardless of the huns benefitting, it can only be a good thing. Neither Morelos or the other hun did anything malicious, reds for that type of thing is nonsense. No chance of this one getting reviewed by the actual laws of the game.

The huns are not a happy lot. Their fans are being charged an average of £35 per ticket for European games while  Celtic will be charged £24 per ticket.

The two English sides still in the competition are even cheaper still - with Chelsea charging an average of £20 per ticket while Arsenal are just £15.50.

Somebody has to pay for all their new signings.

:rofl:

Fuck me. Arsenal the cheapest  :o

Allan McGregor will not face any action from the Scottish FA after an altercation with Celtic's Kristoffer Ajer on Sunday. It was alleged The Rangers goalkeeper kicked out at the Celtic defender during the first half of the 1-0 win for Brendan Rodgers' side.Three former match officials were consulted but did not reach a unanimous agreement to take the matter forward.All three of the ex-category one referees must arrive at the same decision for a notice to be raised.

Alleged, it was a definite kick out, how on earth can they not see that from the replay. :frown:

Allan McGregor will not face any action from the Scottish FA after an altercation with Celtic's Kristoffer Ajer on Sunday. It was alleged The Rangers goalkeeper kicked out at the Celtic defender during the first half of the 1-0 win for Brendan Rodgers' side.Three former match officials were consulted but did not reach a unanimous agreement to take the matter forward.All three of the ex-category one referees must arrive at the same decision for a notice to be raised.

Alleged, it was a definite kick out, how on earth can they not see that from the replay. :frown:

As soon as morellos got off with it on the first weekend, then the clear message was that this is now tolerated. By pulling one player up after very publicly letting another one off the system would be seen as inconsistent.

When you see some of the shite that players pick up cards for, it's quite interesting that this is deemed to be acceptable. What else is OK?  A slap round the back of the head, little love tap to the kidneys? Be interesting to see where the line is drawn.

Was listening to the radio the night and one of the cunts (might have been Darryl Broadcunt) on made a really interesting point and something I wasn't aware of. Apparently the rules were changed a while back for these types of incident. It's apparently not a red card unless there is "danger" (or something to that effect) to the victim rather than just a player acting in anger. I can't remember the exact wording but he read out the rule and it made complete sense. It was apparently changed after they added more players to the committees deciding on these rules. Regardless of the huns benefitting, it can only be a good thing. Neither Morelos or the other hun did anything malicious, reds for that type of thing is nonsense. No chance of this one getting reviewed by the actual laws of the game.

I'll add this to this page for you lazy fuckers, to explain why McGregor shouldn't receive any punishment. Weird that the BBC cannot include the rules in their reports to put the matter to bed.

You certainly couldn't take a kick at anyone in the street no matter how soft the blow might be.

Why the hell should it then be acceptable on a football pitch? Especially with the footballing authorities so keen on showing respect for opponents and for fair play. Letting him off with it sets a bad example for kids who will no doubt copy his actions believing they can also get away with it.

Dangerous precedent and I still think had it been a player outwith the arse cheeks they would have found some way to hammer him.

You certainly couldn't take a kick at anyone in the street no matter how soft the blow might be.

Why the hell should it then be acceptable on a football pitch? Especially with the footballing authorities so keen on showing respect for opponents and for fair play. Letting him off with it sets a bad example for kids who will no doubt copy his actions believing they can also get away with it.

Dangerous precedent and I still think had it been a player outwith the arse cheeks they would have found some way to hammer him.

Nope, the rules have been changed after UEFA decided it would be a good idea if actual players were invited to discuss amendments to the rules and it was thought that were too many red cards in the game and efforts should be made to reduce that. One of them was the change to the rules as stipulated in the hun case:

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person,regardless of whether contact is made.

That makes perfect sense to me, and one I'd absolutely support. This pish about kids doing it because they see player X doing it is nonsense. I booted a kid in another team when I was playing primary fitba because he booted me first and it was fuckin sare. The ref had a quick word and we played on (I later killed his entire family). Fitba is a contact sport where tempers get high and as a result people lash out as a reaction - i.e. it's nae in the street.

Morelos' "lash out" was nothing more than a girlie tap, as confirmed by this:

Though there was contact, it was limited confirming a more petulant reaction than violent conduct.

That encapsulates it perfectly. By the rules of the game it isn't a sending off. Nobody in their right mind would say that there was violent conduct involved and that there was any danger that McKenna would have been hurt. By suggesting that it got rescinded because he was a hun just makes us sound like Tims. I originally thought that a kick out was a red card (not helped by the fact that nae cunt at the BBC knew, nor any manager), so I couldn't believe it was overturned, but the rules clearly state the above and so the decision to overturn is pretty much indisputable. I'm very glad that petulant pish like this isn't a red card anymore. It's a contact sport, get up and get on with it (as McKenna did).

I guarantee there will be a shedload of kids (and possibly amateur adults) now taking sly kicks....not "violent" but annoying and get the right part of the body (baws, ankle bone etc) it is still painful. When ref tries to send them off there will be howls of protestation from the parents quoting this new shitty rule saying how dare you send off my kid.

And a shedload of appeals thereafter in all levels of the game that the relevant authorities could well do without. Yes football is a contact sport and I think theyve gone too far in punishing what were perfectly fair challenges even just 10 years ago. What was never allowed was to stick a fly one on your opponent.

Nope, the rules have been changed after UEFA decided it would be a good idea if actual players were invited to discuss amendments to the rules and....

if that's the case, and i have no reason at all to doubt you, then it's a worldwide change to the rules. Rules are, in general, open to individual interpretation by a national refereeing body.

That being said, it's interesting to see one club pushing those rules to the limit and that's the same club whingeing on about wanting to be shown respect...absolute cunts to a man.

I can’t understand those concepts. If there is brutality it’s not the referee who should be involved, the police would be lifting players. It goes back to violent conduct because excessive force is subjective – do we bring in the player who was kicked and ask them how sore it was? If you punch someone does it really matter how hard the punch was? It’s still a punch. If we’re talking about terms of brutality, will it take a GBH to get sent off?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3163823/sfa-rangers-allan-mcgregor-charlie-richmond/

What millstones around their necks the SFA have made for themselves. Absolute joke.

I can’t understand those concepts. If there is brutality it’s not the referee who should be involved, the police would be lifting players. It goes back to violent conduct because excessive force is subjective – do we bring in the player who was kicked and ask them how sore it was? If you punch someone does it really matter how hard the punch was? It’s still a punch. If we’re talking about terms of brutality, will it take a GBH to get sent off?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3163823/sfa-rangers-allan-mcgregor-charlie-richmond/

What millstones around their necks the SFA have made for themselves. Absolute joke.

It's not the SFA, and it's not a millstone. One of the points that Darryl Broadcunt made - and it rings true - when talking about the rule changes is that ex-refs are the worst people to discuss incidents with as they never keep up to date with rule changes once they leave that employment. 

His point that you've quoted is just lazy shite. It's a refs job to judge these things just as it's his job to judge whether someone is last man, handball is deliberate and so on. It's not difficult. The Tim clearly (and most likely deliberately) had McGregor's leg trapped under his own and McGregor kicks him off it. Similarly Morelos takes a couple of shunts from McKenna and gives a petulant tap back. These things aren't difficult to judge, we all know - objectively - that there was no risk of injury on either occasion and they were both mitigated incidents in response to something else. The phrase "there was fuck all in it" springs to mind on both occasions. There is far more of an issue in the game with people feigning injury in an attempt to get others sent off (something I think thon Tim was doing on Sunday) than there is with players dangerously hoofing others and risking injury. Yellow cards all round and get on with playing the fitba.

The Tim clearly (and most likely deliberately) had McGregor's leg trapped under his own and McGregor kicks him off it. Similarly Morelos takes a couple of shunts from McKenna and gives a petulant tap back. These things aren't difficult to judge, we all know - objectively - that there was no risk of injury on either occasion and they were both mitigated incidents in response to something else. The phrase "there was fuck all in it" springs to mind on both occasions. There is far more of an issue in the game with people feigning injury in an attempt to get others sent off (something I think thon Tim was doing on Sunday) than there is with players dangerously hoofing others and risking injury. Yellow cards all round and get on with playing the fitba.

So what we are saying now is that something is only an issue if it's likely to cause injury?

If a player slides in for a tackle and gets the ball but does it in such a manner that the studs are showing, regardless of whether he actually violently and dangerously hurts his opponent, he runs the risk of a yellow or red card because of what might have happened,  but actually striking out can be regarded as inconsequential because it may not be "violent enough"

That's one seriously fucked up rule. Basically what is being advocated here is that you can, with impunity take little kicks out at an opponent during the course of a game and goad him into reacting.

Take a hot headed (and strangely misshaped headed) hun striker as an example. Rather than giving him a couple of little pushes as they both vied for the same space, lets say McKenna just gave him a little tap or two around the ankle, then that's OK. He could, in theory, as long as it's not violent, continue to kick him until said hun gets so pissed off he strikes back, and that's OK and in keeping with the rules of the game?

That is partly the point though...no yellow cards were dished out and yellows cannot retrospectively be applied. It's either a red card or case dismissed in the eyes of the Compliance officer/panel of ex refs. I would probably agree that the level of "violence" in the Morelos/both McGregor incidents were minimal but nevertheless such behaviour would not be tolerated in the street.......if a copper saw that happening it would be a night in the cells probably followed by a caution in the morning. And Dicker from Killie must be furious after his red card for a perfectly legal challenge that wasn't overly physical is not rescinded whilst the 2 sevconians get off scot free.

From where I am standing the SFA make up the rules as they go along.

This all started with the hun's red card at Pittodrie. Right or wrong it is all a matter of opinions.

These guys at the SFA who make the decisions WILL  be up on the rule changes I would imagine.

Buck stops at the SFA. :wave: