Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

I honestly thought this was a pisstake when I saw it, but todays evening express online is running the following tale of horror from the weekend

Rangers’ fans kicked north-east boy’s sand castle

A north-east dad has hit out after “Rangers fans” kicked over his three-year-old son’s sandcastle.

David Officer, 37, from Stonehaven, said his in-laws had had an unpleasant run-in with supporters of the Glasgow team, who had stopped off in the seaside town.

He said: “One of the Rangers supporter buses stopped in Stonehaven on Sunday and their fans went down to the beach where my eldest son and his grandparents were.

“They shouted at my father-in-law and then kicked my son’s sandcastle over before they left.

“I’m more annoyed for my father-in-law and mother-in-law who had to deal with it.

“The beach is a great place for kids to go and spend time.

“My son wasn’t affected by it, but I just don’t get it. I don’t see the point in all of that. It’s just not something you do.

“I know all clubs have their fair share of idiots – but it does seem like you tend to hear more of this behaviour from Rangers fans.

“And my father-in-law is a Rangers fan, so I’m not just picking on them.

“I wish something had been done – maybe more policing among themselves – like not letting them back on the bus until they apologised or help rebuild the sandcastle.”

Police Scotland’s local area commander Chief Inspector Martin Mackay said officers had made attempts to track down the supporters responsible for the incident.

“Officers in Stonehaven were made aware of a minor incident yesterday morning involving a handful of men who we believe to be football fans that had stopped off in the town for a short time on their way to the game.

“A unit was despatched and searches made, however they had already left the area.

“Incidents like this may be low-level in nature and very rare, however they are completely unacceptable and unwanted in any of our communities.”

Councillor Sarah Dickinson, who represents the Stonehaven and Lower Deeside ward, admitted she was shocked when she heard of the incident.

She said: “It’s just plain bad behaviour. I’m shocked anybody would behave in that way, especially a child. I hope it’s an isolated incident.”

Why are they reputed to be getting Millions for players that are not good enough to play for them but good enough to play down South. This is pure bullshit from their PR main man Traynor.

They have secured the cash to pay for the latest bunch of players from investors being told that in a few years their value will increase by Millions giving the money men back a huge profit.. More bullshit.

As I said before this is there last throw of the dice, hoping to secure the title and Champions League football next season.

Let's hope for the good of football in general that this does not happen.  :thumbsup:

Am I right that these cunts just spunked a litttle over 2 million on a left back based on him playing well against them? I’m sure we could send them a video of Stevie May playing well for St Johnstone against the Huns at some point.....hopefully.

They did indeed. By my reckoning those c@nts now have 3 more left backs than we do strikers (not counting Anderson as one of our first team squad just yet)......This new Croatian boy, Flanagan, Declan John, Wallace and Hodson.

Tick fuckin tock

Sadly it looks like they have a good chance at europa league football.  When you take stadium revenue into account that will be the better part of ten mill into their coffers.

It has been an extraordinarily easy draw they have been handed. I think the Maribor tie could go either way, i'd hazard a guess they will both win their home ties sadly expect sevco to win theirs by a bigger margin than Maribor do.

Next round its either Progres or Ufa. Ufa it is then....know sfa about them other than they will be far too good for Luxembourg's 4th best side. And hopefully sevco too....

Daily Record

Former Crystal Palace chairman claims Rangers boss Steven Gerrard will be allowed to splash the cash thanks to a mysterious benefactor. The talkSPORT pundit revealed the Ibrox side have access to a "significant fighting fund" in the quest to stop their rivals from sealing 10-in-a-row.

No shit Sherlock  :rofl2:

Morelos red card rescinded

Scottish football is a fucking joke

Okay, now it is okay to kick out on an opposition player, just make sure no contact is made though. Special rules now apply to Sevco. The Scottish Premiership is a farce and a laughing stock.

Absolute disgrace from the SFA/SPFL 

Ps... It will be interesting to see if the Scottish media and pundits have an opinion on this crap decision.

that's just mental and will just add fuel to the "refs are against us" fire that the huns have adopted.

So, in essence, from our last two league games against both cheeks, it's OK to kick out at a player off the ball, it's Ok to launch the ball at an opponents head, but it's really really wrong to applaud in front of weedgie supporters because that will get you a three match ban. Scottish football can be really confusing.

I said it was a soft red card at the time.

A player gets barged off the ball, twice, in deliberate provocation. He reacts by kicking out, not with his studs, just a natural reaction, a wee kick that McKenna hardly noticed and gets sent off.

That was the ref applying the rules to the letter of the law but it wasn't the right decision, a yellow would have been more fair. Imagine if it was the other way round! It wouldn't have even been a yellow in previous years. As Jerry Sadowitz says, Britain's gone gay. Poor wee lambs needing protection from a wee show of petulance.

It was clever by McKenna given Morelos's known temperament. The decision cost Rangers three points as they were going to HORSE us on Sunday and should have been one up before the red card following Ball's major fuck up.

I said it was a soft red card at the time.

A player gets barged off the ball, twice, in deliberate provocation. He reacts by kicking out, not with his studs, just a natural reaction, a wee kick that McKenna hardly noticed and gets sent off.

That was the ref applying the rules to the letter of the law but it wasn't the right decision, a yellow would have been more fair. Imagine if it was the other way round! It wouldn't have even been a yellow in previous years. As Jerry Sadowitz says, Britain's gone gay. Poor wee lambs needing protection from a wee show of petulance.

It was clever by McKenna given Morelos's known temperament. The decision cost Rangers three points as they were going to HORSE us on Sunday and should have been one up before the red card following Ball's major fuck up.

Interesting use of language. I agree with the "soft" comment, but Ball's error wasn't a major fuck up, it was a very ordinary mistake in losing his man after a deflection; one that Considine, McKenna and Devlin could all have made in the circumstances. The was no evidence that Morelos would be the difference between us drawing and getting horsed. You downplay one incident, yet deploy hyperbole in describing another. That's inconsistent at best.

Interesting use of language. I agree with the "soft" comment, but Ball's error wasn't a major fuck up, it was a very ordinary mistake in losing his man after a deflection; one that Considine, McKenna and Devlin could all have made in the circumstances. The was no evidence that Morelos would be the difference between us drawing and getting horsed. You downplay one incident, yet deploy hyperbole in describing another. That's inconsistent at best.

You didn't read carefully. The penalty was his second fuck up. Pulling his shirt, even for the briefest of moments was ASKING for trouble. I said "BEFORE the red card". When he tried to step out for offside, he failed to see that another defender was playing his own man on. When the ball came over him, he left a simple one-on-one and his blushes were saved by a combination of poor finishing and Joe Lewis's right leg. We were lucky not to be one down by then and we were lucky to get a draw, given one shot on target all day, in the 93rd minute. I thought McInnes was spiking shite about doing ok in the first 10 minutes. We were fucking terrible before they had 10 men and also after.

My apologies, I thought it was McKenna that played him on when I saw it, but he was on Morelos. Aye, that was fucking awful, I stand corrected. I thought we were shite, but I didn't see anything from them that made me think they would horse us. Mainly down to them not being that great up front.

what a nice cosy draw they have .. cunts

I don't grudge them it as much as I despise them. We've had chances in recent years but haven't taken them, including against Maribor (the only time I recall Rooney ever missing a penalty.)

I don't grudge them it as much as I despise them. We've had chances in recent years but haven't taken them, including against Maribor (the only time I recall Rooney ever missing a penalty.)

Maribor and Apollon were our two chances to get to the group stages and we fucked it (or at least the ref did vs Maribor).

I don't think folk realise just how much of a disaster it will be for the dons and the rest of Scottish fitba if the hun qualify for the group stages (which they will). That's a massive pot that will open a gap. We're heading directly towards the 2000-14 years again of helicopter Sundays and sideshows. 

Maribor and Apollon were our two chances to get to the group stages and we fucked it (or at least the ref did vs Maribor).

I don't think folk realise just how much of a disaster it will be for the dons and the rest of Scottish fitba if the hun qualify for the group stages (which they will). That's a massive pot that will open a gap. We're heading directly towards the 2000-14 years again of helicopter Sundays and sideshows.

Agreed. It is looking very worrying at the moment. They have spunked the cash to build a squad capable to reach the Group Stages and compete for the Scottish Premiership Title. That is a words I thought I would never say.

Still live in hope that it all goes wrong for them in the coming months for the good of Scottish football

They might well now reach the group stages of the Europa League thanks to a bizarrely easy draw but won't get anywhere near Celtic in our league.

What is worrying is that though they've spunked a fair bit of cash on players who are only marginally better than last season's duds, they are actually recouping it in large chunks on players they paid pennies for....ÂŁ2million for Windass and ÂŁ800k for Declan John. We can only hope they don't get any more out the door and that their enormous squad takes it's inevitable financial toll.

they have spent circa ÂŁ8m and recouped ÂŁ3m .. losses of ÂŁ6m last year pretty obvious they are getting funds from elsewhere ?

Not really. They had loans to last until season end. They make a huge chunk of money off season tickets (ÂŁ10-15M). Historically they've spent that up front and then gone hunting for expensive loans come January. This season they've speculated enough to get them Europa League (you would assume) and so they'll be - for the first time - on a very good footing for the remainder of the season and into next. Over the next few years they'll have traded themselves into a position by which they can qualify for the Europa league every year without too much difficulty (very difficult draw aside).