Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking amazing. McCoist and that other cunt have behaved despicably though quite how hun fans are not questioning this cunts cringeworthy attempts to cosy up to the worst kind of hun fan is amazing.

Honestly here, why does that surprise you? I have hun mates, but I would expect nothing less due to their stupidity. They're huns.

So Charles Green got a censure for calling the SFA bigots as apparently it means something else in Yorkshire and Sally got a three game ban but suspended for a year. Plus ca change.

On other news Green is unhappy Sevco are ONLY allowed 17 over 21yrs players, the poor soul.

Correct me if I'm wrong but surely this is there own fault ?

Think SFL rules state no more than twenty two registered players over the age of twenty one in order to promote youth development. Given the fact that they have held on to the registrations of Lafferty, Naismith, Whittaker and a couple of others it is there own fucking fault, but hey as usual Der Hun will want their cake and eat, and when they don't get it will blame all and sundry claiming the entire western world has it in for the poor wee souls.

As an aside, were they not the very ones spouting off at the time of the liquidation that they would re build with youth very much to the forefront. Yet more shite spouted by McMoist and the Arthur Daley type character.

Correct me if I'm wrong but surely this is there own fault ?

Think SFL rules state no more than twenty two registered players over the age of twenty one in order to promote youth development. Given the fact that they have held on to the registrations of Lafferty, Naismith, Whittaker and a couple of others it is there own fucking fault, but hey as usual Der Hun will want their cake and eat, and when they don't get it will blame all and sundry claiming the entire western world has it in for the poor wee souls.

As an aside, were they not the very ones spouting off at the time of the liquidation that they would re build with youth very much to the forefront. Yet more shite spouted by McMoist and the Arthur Daley type character.

Absolutely Al.  I got a text last night saying they started with 4 Scotsman and given that two were McCulloch and Alexander just shows what they are about.

As for the 22 players over 21 rule.  Are there ANY SPL teams with those kind of numbers, never mind SFL Div 3?

BBC Website:

Hearts have rebuffed offers[/size] [/size]from Rangers for winger David Templeton and full-back Ryan McGowan.[/color][/size]BBC Scotland has learned the combined offer made by Rangers combined was less than £1m and falls short of Hearts' valuations of the players.[/size]Will Rangers come back in with an improved offer before tonight's deadline?

Where the fuck are they getting a million from?

I've been keeping reasonably up to date on this by following @alextomo and of course, the skulduggery of huns ought not to be too much of a surprise.  However, one thing with this has now come to my mind.  It might seem like a bit OTT, but if so many neanderthals can come together to threaten a national newspaper, the biggest selling paper in Scotland and the UK, it is not actually inconceivable that their hate-filled half brains can concoct something altogether more sinister in the near future.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if MI5 have an extensive watchlist over a very sizeable number of Rangers fans and supporters groups due to their increasingly erratic, aggressive and threatening behaviour.  The more I think of it, it doesn't actually seem that far-fetched.

Pretty sickening and pathetic that a bunch of yobs can stop the publishing of a book. I'm sure it would have been an incredibly good read as well and I don't think your comments re: the Govt checking up on certain huns is out of the question. Or certainly I would hope they would. I'm quite confused though, as surely they would want to know all the facts about their club ??? I know I certainly would.

Pretty sickening and pathetic that a bunch of yobs can stop the publishing of a book. I'm sure it would have been an incredibly good read as well and I don't think your comments re: the Govt checking up on certain huns is out of the question. Or certainly I would hope they would. I'm quite confused though, as surely they would want to know all the facts about their club ??? I know I certainly would.

Is it not just the serialisation that isn't happening? the book is available as a book.

Is it not just the serialisation that isn't happening? the book is available as a book.

Correct.  Irony is though that the huns have only served to publicise the book even more.  I probably wouldn't have paid any notice to it before but now I'm inclined to give it a whirl.

And another thing, I'll bet we'd all here be willing to wager that if the author's name was Phil McGeelavan and not Phil Mac Gioll Bhain, that the sectarian brain donors wouldn't be half as vexed about it.

But do they?  I mean the protested at the at the Pacific Quay against the BBC when the tried to uncover what the fuck Whyte was all about and seem to not want to exert the "right to know the people behind" Green and his motives.

Rangers fan, almost to a man (sic), have been wilfully ignorant about their club and those running their club throughout this, they deserve what ever shitfest Green is planning for them.

Correct.  Irony is though that the huns have only served to publicise the book even more.  I probably wouldn't have paid any notice to it before but now I'm inclined to give it a whirl.

And another thing, I'll bet we'd all here be willing to wager that if the author's name was Phil McGeelavan and not Phil Mac Gioll Bhain, that the sectarian brain donors wouldn't be half as vexed about it.

I for one am eagerly awaiting publication to part with my hard earned cash to give it a read.

Even if it were to eventually be proven to be the biggest crock of shit known to mankind (which I very much doubt it will ) I will still enjoy reading it cover to cover and having a right good laugh at the knuckle dragging inbred bunch of fuckwits. Thanks to Der Hun for bringing it to my attention...Think Sept 8th is the publication date ??