Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Films

manc_don

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tom will probably enjoy this, having been there himself, but Hunt for the Wilder People was fucking hilarious  :thumbsup:

Recommend watching Boy and What we do in the shadows first (same guys as flight of the conchords) as there are some specific references that won't make sense otherwise.

Watched Mulholland Drive last night for the second time.

The first time was the day it came out, 15 years ago.

Recently voted the best film ever (or this century), I have to add my enthusiasm.

Its phenomenal. As is everything David Lynch has final cut on.

Not recommended for bb or ed. They're not expansive enough in imagination to appreciate.

I remember an interview where Lynch described getting the Golden Palm at Cannes and half the audience were applauding and half were booing, "loudly".

When an artist polarises on such a scale as he does, there is or there are reasons for this.

In my opinion, certain people despise his work for the same reason that drives them (or others) to religion.

Planning to see Magnificent Seven or Hell or High Water on Friday, anyone seen either?

Just watched Magificent Seven and it was a decent film with a good cast. It had that epic action movie feel to it but it was nowhere near as good as the original with Yul Brynner and Steve McQueen which is an untouchable classic.

Just watched Magificent Seven and it was a decent film with a good cast. It had that epic action movie feel to it but it was nowhere near as good as the original with Yul Brynner and Steve McQueen which is an untouchable classic.

Still yet to see it, we opted for Hell or High Water which was excellent.

Watched the Infiltrator last night, brilliant film but I am a big Bryan Cranston fan.

Saw The Girl on the Train last night - pretty much what I was expecting tho Emily Blunt was excellent

Dunno how the book got so much hype

Absolutely love Emily Blunt, can't believe she's married to Jim from the american office.

11bhpch.jpg

I think I'd make a good stalker of her.  Does anyone know if she already has a stalker?