Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

In fairness Paterson looks a player.  Him and Ramsey look very similar in style, both have an excellent touch.  Bodes well for the national team because that's a problem position covered for the next decade. 

I have to say, I would amazed if ramsey is still with us this time 2 years from now.  He's easily the most talented player we have had come through the ranks in a very long time. 

17 hours ago, Jute said:

Jason Kerr allegedly going to Wigan for £500k. Big blow to St Johnstone as one of their better players.

10 hours ago, Jute said:

Ali McCann also leaving St Johnstone to join Preston for £1m. 

Saints fans absolutely losing it o'er on Pie & Bovril about this.

Loving the post someone has put up to wind them up even further

"What do you get for a Jason Kerr, an Ali McCann and £250k ?"

Lyndon Dykes 😂

• Haha 1

Bit disappointed we did not go for Kerr if that was asking price as he is better than Bates or Gallagher. 

Saints fans are going ballistic and quite rightly so as the players have been replaced by loan signings with little first team game time or players with injury issues. 

3 hours ago, Jute said:

Bit disappointed we did not go for Kerr if that was asking price as he is better than Bates or Gallagher. 

Saints fans are going ballistic and quite rightly so as the players have been replaced by loan signings with little first team game time or players with injury issues. 

Would like to have thought the fee saved for Boyle could have been used for Kerr. A quality centre half. 

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, BigAl said:

Tony Watt agrees pre contract with Dundee Utd

Not that bothered with this one as I said else where it’s a bit of a punt signing him as this is first season he has score more than a couple of goals. Not sure I would have been keen on giving him a three year deal on the back of that. 

52 minutes ago, Jute said:

Not that bothered with this one as I said else where it’s a bit of a punt signing him as this is first season he has score more than a couple of goals. Not sure I would have been keen on giving him a three year deal on the back of that. 

Exactly. Looks like they might have thrown a few quid at him as well Jute.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Nathan Patterson is off to Everton for £10million plus add ons bring deal to £15million. Some move for him and will hopefully be fit Scotland with a right back getting regular football in a top league. 
hopefully Ramsay continues to progress and we can get a similar sort of fee for him. 

Tell you what The Huns have done a fantastic job in marketing their back up right back. That is one hell of a deal of a deal for a guy that admittedly has potential.

Maybe we should take a leaf out of their book and stick Ramsay on the bench and bum him up every opportunity we get whilst playing Hernandez, Ojo or Gurr ahead of him 🤔

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Aye pretty sure a few of us qwould have seen that one coming. 😉

In fairness Taylor is probably a decent signing for them 

Agreed, Taylor will do very well in that league and will probably score aye least 5 goals too if the have anyone half decent at taking a corner