Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

On 26/09/2020 at 04:57, scotfree said:

Is Hickey any good? 

My view on Hickey from what I havecseen of him is that he definitely possesses potential 

He is still very young with only around 40 senior games under his belt but des appear to have an old head on this uoung shoulders

With the right development and management I imagine he could go a long way in th game.

43 minutes ago, BigAl said:

My view on Hickey from what I havecseen of him is that he definitely possesses potential 

He is still very young with only around 40 senior games under his belt but des appear to have an old head on this uoung shoulders

With the right development and management I imagine he could go a long way in th game.

Trust Scotland to have another good left back. Hopefully, he will end up being a centre back or right back...

On 28/09/2020 at 05:07, tup1 said:

He’s an OK young player. Bear in mind Bologna are pish.

12th in Serie A out of 20 teams seems okay to me. It's a good match for both Bologna and Hickey. The lad has way more chance to get a game with a mid table team like Bologna than going to a top team like Bayern Munich.

On 29/09/2020 at 13:35, scotfree said:

I just saw that Bologna beat Parma 4-1 with Hickey playing most of the game. He got 80 mins playing time.

I read he got a standing ovation when he was subbed off. Not bad going on your debut.  Hope it works out well for him, regardless of whether Bologna are any good.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, tom_widdows said:

Killie claiming Lafferty's agent demanded his wages increase 4 fold for him to stay at the club.

Random prediction based on fuck all is he turns up in an Arabs shirt next season

From what the Arabs are saying not sure they will be paying big wages for anyone either next season. 

Killie’s statement if anyone’s interested. 

https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/club-statement-remarks-by-kyle-lafferty/