Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hibs have signed a 24 year old American international striker from the MLS on a pre-contract.

Will be interesting to see if he's any good, and if so, why he wasn't flagged by Atlanta's scouting department as a signing for us.

Just now, Slim said:

Hibs have signed a 24 year old American international striker from the MLS on a pre-contract.

Will be interesting to see if he's any good, and if so, why he wasn't flagged by Atlanta's scouting department as a signing for us.

According to another mate he’s going to be a very good signing and was disappointed we didn’t get him.

Chris Meuller?

Saw last night he had sign precontract with a Scottish club and thought it might be us. He has looked decent in Orlando games I have watched and thought he might be a decent addition. Wonder if that means Boyle is away next window. 

Hacken look to appease fans

Hacken have signed fans hero Nasiru Mohammed in a bid to win back supporters, writes Mark Walker.
The Swedes were blown away by the rampant Dons in the second qualifying round first leg as they crashed to a 5-1 defeat at Pittodrie.
They appear to be as good as out of the competition, but they have moved to bring back Ghana international winger Mohammed to the club after a spell in Bulgaria with Levski Sofia.
The 27-year-old made over 200 appearances with the club in an eight-spell at the Gothenburg outfit and is delighted to have returned to Swedish football.

?

• 2 weeks later...

£3 million plus rated (?) Shankland being touted for a £500k  move to some unheard of Belgian club.

I might be being harsh on him but he hasn't really cut in the top league.

How much of that is down to him and how much of it is down to the Arab's style of play I really don't know.

5 hours ago, BigAl said:

£3 million plus rated (?) Shankland being touted for a £500k  move to some unheard of Belgian club.

I might be being harsh on him but he hasn't really cut in the top league.

How much of that is down to him and how much of it is down to the Arab's style of play I really don't know.

His goals got them promoted so a decent return, I think they were right to hold onto him. I never really expected him to cut it in the top league, he always looked a bottom six player. Really well done to him though to get back on his feet after leaving the dons. A lesser man would have left the game. Hopefully he takes up the Belgians' offer and goes onto better things. I just see him as one of those in-between players who hasn't got the strength to be a target man or the pace to be a top level striker, but then I probably see that in Ramirez (and maybe even Rooney) too so it could be a case of being a better player when part of a better team. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

Why would they go for a poor man's Calvin Ramsay? Someone needs to sort out their recruitment.

You can understand given Patterson is a full internationalist who just so happens to not be able to get a game for his club, whereas Ramsay get a fame at club level but isn't even deemed good enough to get in the u21 squad.

Is there any other factor I could be missing as to why this would be the case ?