Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

Sounds like HIVs McGinn is off to forest. Lots of chatter about it down here

750k bid turned down earlier in the week, popcorn teeth called it derisory.To be honest I have to agree....he will replace Darren Fletcher long term in the scotland team.  I reckon they'll need to double it to get him.

750k bid turned down earlier in the week, popcorn teeth called it derisory.To be honest I have to agree....he will replace Darren Fletcher long term in the scotland team.  I reckon they'll need to double it to get him.

According to Sportsound last saturday of that £750K hibs would only see about £500k as the rest would be heading to St Mirren.

If any of you have a spare 15 minutes do yourselves a favour and take a peek at sevco media (transfer section forget the bears den)......its a fucking hoot  :rofl:

Particular favourites are the Jamie Walker thread.....that walking talking nocturnal emission King Kirk assures the orc hordes that Fartz will buckle in the last hour of the window and theyll get him for 500k or less (so get your cash on him signing for the dhims any minute, everything King Kirk touches turns immediately to a mammoth dungheap).....

And then an unexpected ( actually no its very expected from these deluded self important phannies) late entry...the Fabian Delph thread. Excuse me whilst I nip out for an emergency packet of tenaman pads...

• 4 months later...

Yep, he's a cracking player. Unfortunately - for us - they still have a big hold on players in this country through supporting them as a youngster. Obviously they'll be paying him a wedge as well, but the move is helped along by his childhood allegiances. It'd be interesting to see the stats on young kids coming (have come) through the ranks over the last decade and who they supported. I reckon you'd be 30+% hun.

sevco have no money ? just spunked a million on murphy admittedly its probably being paid over 20 years

A million pence...

Has either club officially mentioned that figure or has it likely been "let slip" by huns to appease their followers.

Funny either way though. He's not worth £1million so ha ha if they have paid that. If they haven't paid anything like that but are putting it about that they have, ha ha too.

Cunts

according to phil mcgobbler its not neat that but highly structured so probably installment based and appearance based.... the 25k per week salary however is eye watering...

But roughly the same as they are paying Herrera and 5 grand less than they are paying Pena. Hopefully Pena's proposed move back to Mexico falls through and they are lumped with him till summer. 80k/week for these 3 diddies  :rofl: :rofl:

Have to say, if the Huns pull off this Jamie Murphy signing, it’s quite a coup for them. Would love us to be signing a player of his caliber.

He really isn't that good. Probably a solid SPL level player but given the choice between him and Hayes I'd have Hayes every time.

Would be hilarious if he did his cruciate in in his debut though..

Yep, he's a cracking player. Unfortunately - for us - they still have a big hold on players in this country through supporting them as a youngster. Obviously they'll be paying him a wedge as well, but the move is helped along by his childhood allegiances. It'd be interesting to see the stats on young kids coming (have come) through the ranks over the last decade and who they supported. I reckon you'd be 30+% hun.

Sevco have an exceptional record of signing up highly rated players who you'd think would do well for them only for them to do the square root of feck all but cost them a fortune (Templeton, O'Halloran just a couple off the top of my head), here's hoping Murphy falls into that category!

Shirley with the dhims signing the boy Morgan that's going to make Christie realise he is getting further away from a first team slot?! I'd be happy if we didn't sign anyone else in this window as long as we got Christie!