Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

Arsenal are preparing a £125m bid for Monaco forward Kylian Mbappe, 18, in an attempt to beat Real Madrid to his signature. (Sunday Mirror)

That's mental, from going from a team who barely spend any money to that. Certainly should keep the Wenger out brigade happy for a few minutes  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was thinking that myself Kowalski.

Nearly £200 mill.

mentaaaaaalllll.

The doggies part isn't even the fee, it's the fact they waited until neymars dad got his payout from barca! Not that I feel sorry for those pricks either. They've just been shafted by a richer cock.

Apparently the huns got shot of Waghorn for £1m, i'd imagine we'll soon be seeing Walker go to them.  Good bit of business if that's true  :hammer:

What in the world of fuck? £1M? The boy is fucking atrocious. He's basically Storey, a total headless chicken with nae skill whatsoever but a bit of strength and pace. They (Ipswich) also signed Garner. There must be some sort of hun-based conspiracy going on there, there's no way any club would pay money for those pair of cunts. Reminiscent of McGhee "selling" Lee Miller to Strachan for £650K.

Found the fee for Waghorn incredible for a guy in the final year of a contract (who has performed as badly recently).

Took a quick shufty on sevco media and they're saying that its bullcrap, the fee is around 250k. I'd still say they've overpaid but apparently Waghorn once went for £3million from Sunderland to Leicester.

Probably see sevco now bump up their bid for Walker to about 750k, Fartz would be mad not to accept. I hope to hell we get Moult in the next couple of days because I can see sevco targetting him too once they get the Walker deal over the line...

I'll always remember Waghorn for that time they were getting roundly pumped off the Tims at Hampden and he tried to control the ball on the touchline, completely unmarked, stumbled, hoofed it out of play and fell over.  Utter fucking jobber. 

I've a pal that supports Ipswich Town and he's all excited that they're getting another top class player off of Sevco, especially after Garner got the winner for them at the weekend.  Oofya.  Also from what he tells me about their financial circumstances, I would be inclined to view the million quid rumour as utter horseshit.  Daily Record fabricated pish IMO. 

• 4 weeks later...