Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2495152/rangers-david-bates-sign-deal-hamburg/

"Bates who has been on duty for Rangers in the Europa League"

Talk about putting a positive spin on things.

Anyone check out how that went :D

Is that the young loon who was doing pretty well for them this season, got injured a few weeks ago against Hibs?  Good on the loon for leaving that asylum.

Aye, looked good against us if it's the guy I'm thinking of (maybe played in holding midfield, but I canna mine?). Anyway, good to see a Scottish youngster going a bit further afield for some experience. Especially when it means the hun getting nothing for him too.

Aye, looked good against us if it's the guy I'm thinking of (maybe played in holding midfield, but I canna mine?). Anyway, good to see a Scottish youngster going a bit further afield for some experience. Especially when it means the hun getting nothing for him too.

This is what pleases me the most.

Hearts are signing 35-year old Steven MacLean from St Johnstone. Strange one that.

It's not that strange, their manager is Craig Levein. They need someone to kick the ball at. What's more strange is that they're spending shite loads getting their entire pitch re-laid. I'd have thought they could have saved money by just getting 25 yards at either end done.

It's not that strange, their manager is Craig Levein. They need someone to kick the ball at. What's more strange is that they're spending shite loads getting their entire pitch re-laid. I'd have thought they could have saved money by just getting 25 yards at either end done.

MacLean is a perfect fit for a Levein team, that's a signing that makes total sense to me, he's a nuisance and decent aerially, suits Potter and his philosophy to a tee. Prick

• 4 weeks later...

Huns linked to John McGinn, coincidentally before they play McGinn's team in a match the huns must win...

We should offer £500k after last match for him, wont get him, we know that, but puts Hununder pressure to offer more, which they dont have

We should offer £500k after last match for him, wont get him, we know that, but puts Hununder pressure to offer more, which they dont have

Oh they’ve offered £5 million. No doubt on the basis of Cardiff and Burnley’s bid of £3 million for Windass.

????????

Wake me up when Scottish fitba journalism’s sycophancy reduces to non-transfer window normality.

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew Shinnie joins Luton on a two year deal

Never really hit the heights expected of him when he was once tipped as the next big thing at oldco. Would have made himself comfortable for life with the contract he got at Birmingham despite hardly playing in 3 years and having numerous loans out