Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

Aye noticed yesterday someone on twitter pointing out there were two teams in china with Gwangzhou in their name and both had their limit of overseas players; so the hun media have changed the team who are bidding this morning...

Arseholes, complicit aresholes...

Best thing is, this rather transparent fantasy, designed to both inflate Morelos's value and imply the club is so financially solvent they can turn such offers down, appears to have only pissed off Murty and massively unsettled Morelos:

"We can definitely improve him and I don’t think agents and media and all this kind of stuff helps him because we’ve got a confused young man who sees astronomical figures thrown at him.

"And it’s nothing to do with the player - he's just confused and sees an opportunity of taking care of his family for a very long time.

"I’m not sure how much of it was substantially there for him.

The only thing I know about this is from the last few posts on here.

I wouldn't think that our self imposed transfer window would apply in China though.

Might be wrong and that we aren't allowed to sell players either.

Apparently the Chinese window is open until February 28th so we'll find out in a few weeks if there is any substance to these rumours (like fuck there is).

An individual not without his personal demons and issues over the past few years, but if he can get put those behind him and rediscover some of his past form then this has the pontential to be a very good signing by Dundee.

Didn't know he was only 26 years old  :o  Seems like he's been around for ages.  As you say, potentially a great signing. 

An individual not without his personal demons and issues over the past few years, but if he can get put those behind him and rediscover some of his past form then this has the pontential to be a very good signing by Dundee.

If he's in control of his demons then he's the best centre half in Scotland by a million miles and an incredible signing by Dundee. Unfortunately, the fact he's signed for Dundee is probably a reflection of the faith managers in the championship down south have in him being in control. Hope I'm wrong and that he has a great end to the season, followed by a summer move to Pittodrie  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Apparently the Chinese window is open until February 28th so we'll find out in a few weeks if there is any substance to these rumours (like fuck there is).

Looks like he is still a hun.

Obviously they didn't need the money after all  :rofl:

• 1 month later...