Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

I'd be surprised if Gordon doesn't get another EPL club. I'd happily see him at Liverpool tbh be honest. I really rate him. He's been unlucky with injuries and just never gotten a run back in the team. Excellent keeper. I rate him above Hun McGregor too.

Celtic manager Neil Lennon is desperate to snap-up Scotland Under 21 and Huddersfield Town goal machine Jordan Rhodes with a £4m offer set to be tabled by the end of the week. (Daily Express)

Former Celtic star Aiden McGeady has put Premier League clubs on alert by hinting that he wants to leave Spartak Moscow. (Daily Mail)

Dundee United are weighing up a move for former Aberdeen defender Zander Diamond who has been released by Oldham Athletic. Ross County are also said to be interested (Daily Express)

St Johnstone boss Steve Lomas is keen on making Hibernian winger Ivan Sproule his first summer signing. (various)

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus, it wasn't just me then . . . .  :o :o

We're fucked beyond repair if 2 reasonable cunts fear that wank appearing in a Dons top.

I aslo feared seeing Brown waxing lyrical about his new experienced full back then introducing us to Ross Tokely.

• 2 weeks later...