Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

I think utd fans should be more pissed off at this to be honest, he's not playing for fucking hertz anymore and to glorify his achievements for a rival club is pretty disrespectful to his employers.  I would like to think CB and AK would have told him where to go if it had been us

I think utd fans should be more pissed off at this to be honest, he's not playing for fucking hertz anymore and to glorify his achievements for a rival club is pretty disrespectful to his employers.  I would like to think CB and AK would have told him where to go if it had been us

I had similar thoughts tbh be honest. Which is why I believe Houston when he said he didn't realise.

Houston is a knob end, but in this instance I'm with Tyrant and would give him the benefit of the doubt this time around

Possibly, but as tlg points out the Utd fans have every right to be annoyed.  I certainly would be if we'd signed him and he took that number.

Agree but think the issue lies with Skacel not Houston or anyone at the Arabs

They will have had to sanction his squad number and i don't believe for a second they didn't understand the relevance of it.  Skacel is a fucking cunt so im not surprised by his lack of respect

This.

Wouldn't bother me one bit if he signed for my club and wanted to upset Hibs fans or anyone else for that matter.

Knee-jerk reactions from just about ever fan because of this.

Job done for Skacel.

Football fans should just top going to games if it upsets them this much.  Poor wee lambs.

Agreed. I can't imagine getting wound up about his choice of number at all.

Fucking good ene.

He's signed for the Arabs then the first thing he does is get himself a pro-Jambo shirt number as a 'tribute to blah blah blah'.

I'd be fucked off if he'd signed for the Dons then did something pro-Hearts, they're meant to be our fucking rivals.

Hibs can fuck off though.

So can United.

Hearts inaw.

And Skacel.

Also Houston.

Levein too.

• 2 months later...

I see Sturridge moved to Liverpool this afternoon too.

Is that where there are Mav?  They are a big club, but still. I'm surprised, but at least he made sure he got a fee for Motherwell.  I think I would have preferred to see what they could achieve as a club over the course of the season rather than a paltry sum of money.

Murphy mentions this morning about wanting to move to a club that would pay a fee to Motherwell as he wanted to make sure the club got something. Sheffield United are a big well supported club and not the same as joining a Hartlepool or Oldham. I would think its a decent move by Murphy as he should shine in that league and either get promotion with Sheffiedl United or do enough to attract a team from further up the leagues.

I was always surprised Murphy stayed so long, and the gratitude he's shown in terms of the fee is bloody heartwarming too. cunt.

Joe Cole away to West Ham and pool are paying 50k of his wages or summingk like that. who makes the decisions at anfield? this and andy carrol make em seem totally brain-dead sometimes.

quite like sturridge tho tbf.

Murphy mentions this morning about wanting to move to a club that would pay a fee to Motherwell as he wanted to make sure the club got something. Sheffield United are a big well supported club and not the same as joining a Hartlepool or Oldham. I would think its a decent move by Murphy as he should shine in that league and either get promotion with Sheffiedl United or do enough to attract a team from further up the leagues.

agreed

I was always surprised Murphy stayed so long, and the gratitude he's shown in terms of the fee is bloody heartwarming too. cunt.

Joe Cole away to West Ham and pool are paying 50k of his wages or summingk like that. who makes the decisions at anfield? this and andy carrol make em seem totally brain-dead sometimes.

quite like sturridge tho tbf.

Damien Comolli.  :hammer:

This useless cunt paid in the region of £75m for Downing, Carroll and Henderson and gave them mental wages. TBF be fair to the current staff at Liverpool who is going to take Cole for £80k a week? No one. So either have him in the reserves and pay all his wages or let him play for another club and save almost £2.5m for the duration of his deal. No wonder the guy got the dunt.

Motherwell sign Huddersfield Town forward Kallum Higginbotham on loan until the end of the season. The 23-year old told the club's website: "Things haven't quite worked out as well as I would have liked at Huddersfield but with 18 months left on my deal there, this is a great opportunity to show what I can do at a great club in a strong, competitive league."

Are you listening Master Fraser?