Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

Not sure about Mertesacker. They're signing Clint Dempsey too. I think Wenger has genuinely lost his mind, or else he's just royally taking the piss.

My gooner colleague said he thought Mertesacker was a bit slow, but I said he's still better than what they've got! Where did you hear about Clint Dempsey though?!

Sounds like plain ordinary "journalists" then.

Oh never! If anything the News International scandal shows journalists prefer NOT to make things up...

Sports journalism works a bit differently though. Managers, boards, agents and players constantly lie to the press meaning much of the stuff printed is utter charlie allen (even if there ARE quotes).

Oh never! If anything the News International scandal shows journalists prefer NOT to make things up...

Sports journalism works a bit differently though. Managers, boards, agents and players constantly lie to the press meaning much of the stuff printed is utter charlie allen (even if there ARE quotes).

So on the one hand we have dishonesty and on the other we have no morals or ethics. Awesome.

But Mertesacker looked ok to me at the world cup, much better than what Arsenal have and there's no too many sprinters at CB. He's been bought primarily as a ball winner I'd have thought.

So on the one hand we have dishonesty and on the other we have no morals or ethics. Awesome.

But Mertesacker looked ok to me at the world cup, much better than what Arsenal have and there's no too many sprinters at CB. He's been bought primarily as a ball winner I'd have thought.

He cant be any worse than Djourou and Kosnilensky

I think Jelavic is a good player but cant believe der hun think they are going to get more for him

Second bid of £8m being made allegedly  :o

Can't see them turning that down.

The filth will be fuming if they accept it as it'll prove they are simply a selling club like the rest of us