Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

I'm sure I read on gossip this morning that it would be a loan move to make space for Modric.

Aye think it's just a loan move. Would be a good move for both parties IMO. Kaka gets a new environment and more possibility of playing time and recapturing the form that made him World Player of the Year and Man United get a world class midfielder they have been crying out for, for the past few seasons.

Derby have signed Connor Sammon from Wigan for £1.2m!  I'm sure Kilmarnock got half of that for him and since he's moved to Wigan, he's scored once in a year and a half.

Always a bizarre signing for Wigan. They're lucky it didn't cost them their Premier League status. I didn't even think he was good enough for the SPL.

• 2 weeks later...

Carroll heading for West Ham after all. An Allardyce signing all over. Wonder what West 'Aaaammm fans will be thinking of this signing given that they were calling for Allardyce's head last season due to his style of football?!

Berbatov having a medical at Fulham. Good signing for Fulham IMO.

Aye, I find Rhodes's move to Blackburn very strange and a bit disappointing to be honest. Another good season at Championship level and more Premiership teams would surely have been taking notice of him. Exactly TF, I wouldn't touch Blackburn with a barge pole if I was Rhodes. Terrible owners, terrible manager, relegated, fans revolting against the whole club and all this whilst attempting to win the Championship. Not the best for an up and coming striker.

Also, another strange transfer is Scott Sinclair. Well not so strange, given the fact that it will significantly increase his weekly wage, but I mean, does he really expect to play? Does he really expect to get a regular game? City have just sold Adam Johnson, a very good player IMO and one that is definitely worthy of being a first team regular in just about every other Premier League team. You would think that would be some kind of warning sign to the boy. Swansea seems to be a really good club with a good chairman, seemingly good managerial appointments and play football in a very-pleasing-on-the-eye style. He has left Chelsea earlier on his career in order to get first team football and I would imagine Sinclair will be doing the same again in 6/12/18 months.