Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

Man Utd have supposedly made a £2m offer for Joey Barton.

Somebody told me that there was interest on Saturday from Man U on Barton - I finf it very strange as I would not expect Ferguson to have a player like that in his squad.

like somebody who has been to jail and had other run-ins with the law.

Well, Fergie seems to be happy enough (at the moment) in keeping a player like Ravel Morrison who is never out of trouble.

I actually think Barton would do a job for United in the league, would worry when it came to the latter stages of the CL though.

The way he treated Morten Gamst-Pedersen in a game against Blackburn last season was disgusting. Morten seems to be a genuinely nice guy and for his trouble he got a dig in the ribs from Joey. After Morten dared complain about this Joey proceeded to continously cup his balls in his hand and spout vile abuse at Morten. Classy.  ::)

Maybe he has grown up since he was good enough to take Gamst-Pedersen out for a meal afterwards to apologise. Dinner with Barton - that's an invitation I'd find hard to refuse!

The way he treated Morten Gamst-Pedersen in a game against Blackburn last season was disgusting. Morten seems to be a genuinely nice guy and for his trouble he got a dig in the ribs from Joey. After Morten dared complain about this Joey proceeded to continously cup his balls in his hand and spout vile abuse at Morten. Classy.  ::)

Maybe he has grown up since he was good enough to take Gamst-Pedersen out for a meal afterwards to apologise. Dinner with Barton - that's an invitation I'd find hard to refuse!

It's how he puts out his post-prandial cigars that's the problem.

Rangers Odonkor was rumoured to be moving on trial to Glasgow Rangers on July 28 2011 but shat himself when he heard of a man rampaging through the streets of Glasgow throwing Celtic stones. The trial was cancelled at his request.

Odonkor's wikipedia page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/14531983.stm

Scotland B international Alan Gow is to join Indian I-League outfit Kingfisher East Bengal after a successful trial.

The 28-year-old forward was a free agent after being released by Notts County following six months at the League One club.

Gow's move to India will go through as soon as some visa issues are concluded.

East Bengal, who finished runners-up last season, become the eighth club for the player who had a particularly productive spell at Falkirk.

Before spending two seasons with the Bairns, Gow was with hometown club Clydebank and Airdrie United.

His form for Falkirk led to a move to Rangers, but he failed to become a first-team regular and had loan spells with Blackpool and Norwich City before joining Plymouth Argyle in 2009.

The Championship club farmed him out to Hibernian and he then began last season with Motherwell before joining County in January.