Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

Read that Aston Villa were operating on a wage budget £15m a year higher than Tottenham.  Doesn't surprise me that their chairman wasn't really willing to give O'Neill more money to invest in the squad. 

Not only that, but he took in Sidwell on a £50k a week deal!  For 45 league apperances in 3 seasons.  Ridiculous.

Pienaar has moved to spurs, bit of a pointless transfer on both parts. There are better players than him at Spurs and he won't get in the first team? My spurs colleague is raging because she wanted a striker.

Sammon has declined the opportunity to move to Scunthorpe, surely it's a step up from Ayrshire? ;)

Pienaar has moved to spurs, bit of a pointless transfer on both parts. There are better players than him at Spurs and he won't get in the first team? My spurs colleague is raging because she wanted a striker.

Surprised by that one myself though Redknap does seem to like him.

The bit in bold completely invalidates the opinion.  ;) Be surprised if they bring in a striker. 

Not surprised, he's too slow for the premier league so was surprised to see him linked with some teams. I see Spurs are linked with Phil Neville :o wtf, how many midfielders does 'Arry need?

He has had two offers for Neville knocked back already by Everton who have said he is not for sale.

Emmanuel Adebayor has agreed to take a pay cut to join Real Madrid on loan from Manchester City, with what the Spanish club describe as a "unilateral option" of a £15m transfer at the end of the season.

However, the Spanish club are unlikely to want to be tied to anything more than a six-month contract. The deal is a victory for the Real coach, José Mourinho, who has persisted in his pursuit of a new striker despite resistance from the board.

"Real Madrid and Manchester City have reached a deal that will see Emmanuel Adebayor play on loan," said Real in a statement. "The player will remain at Real Madrid until the end of the current season, at which point the club hold a unilateral option to purchase the player."

The Spaniards have turned to Adebayor after being unable to persuade Hamburg to allow Ruud van Nistelrooy to return to the Bernabéu to fill in for the Argentinian Gonzalo Higuaín, who is out for up to four months with a back injury. Madrid also looked at signing the Germany striker Miroslav Klose but Adebayor's availability for the Champions League makes him a more attractive proposition.

I think he'll do quite well at Real.