Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

I don't think Welbeck is all that bad, however Man U seemed to have changed into a different club over the last few weeks.  Starting to sell home grown talent and spending serious money on massive transfers seems like a new direction to me.  They've also been able to spend when they've needed to, but it's always been balanced by bringing through their own players.  I wonder what SAF makes of it all!

• 4 months later...

Man U to sign Valdes.

Oldham to sign Ched Evans. I'm personally fed up hearing about Evans but feel Oldham are setting themselves up for a fall.

Great move for Man U IF they keep De Gea too, would really push De Gea to keep up his impressive form so far this season and provide a great back up for the times that De Gea is rested/out of form.

Totally agree about Evans too, the number of sponsors pulling out even at the rumours of a deal should have given them a fair warning as to what would happen if they confirmed the signing.

Great move for Man U IF they keep De Gea too, would really push De Gea to keep up his impressive form so far this season and provide a great back up for the times that De Gea is rested/out of form.

Totally agree about Evans too, the number of sponsors pulling out even at the rumours of a deal should have given them a fair warning as to what would happen if they confirmed the signing.

The fact that even some Oldham fans were against it says it all! Its gonna come and bite them in the arse. Idiots.

Very good ;)

I see the arabs have knocked back two bids from Sheffield United for GMS.  They will surely lose one or two this window?

Victim FC sniffing about as well.

Arabs claiming they are announcing the signing of Anier (ex Motherwell) later on today as well.