Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

New Season Fixtures!

Our new season fixtures come out on Thursday!

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20100614/get-the-2010-11-fixtures-first_2212158_2065727

I don’t know why but this is always one of the days I look forward to most all year! I’m even going to sign up to text alerts, they’re sending fixtures and all transfer news on SMS, should keep me going until our first pre – season match!  ;D

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20100614/get-the-2010-11-fixtures-first_2212158_2065727

I don’t know why but this is always one of the days I look forward to most all year! I’m even going to sign up to text alerts, they’re sending fixtures and all transfer news on SMS, should keep me going until our first pre – season match!  ;D

:lolabove: Dear me, has online plugs for companies got as poor as this?

You should have went the whole hog and did this

[move]

Simply text '[glow=red,2,300]CLUB ABER[/glow]' to [glow=red,2,300]88442[/glow][/move] :dj::rastaman::dance:

Great first post!

if this is the route the club want to go down, why don't they just set up a more official way of doing it on here? No one would have a problem with that would they and it could, heaven forbid, actually improve communication between the club and the gullible clowns.. sorry, fans.

if this is the route the club want to go down, why don't they just set up a more official way of doing it on here? No one would have a problem with that would they and it could, heaven forbid, actually improve communication between the club and the gullible clowns.. sorry, fans.

You were right the first time.

They don't want to be known to the fans.

Great to see we have supporters all over the world...

Probably the right place to post this.

For the past five years we have enjoyed the exclusive rights to post AFC fixture list on our site.

Word appears to have got out about the cost of this and other sites entered the race to get these.

Upshot is that Mad were given the rights (could have been considerably worse )

The importance of this is that any posts containing our season's fixures will be deleted for legal reasons unlike previous seasons.

Probably the right place to post this.

For the past five years we have enjoyed the exclusive rights to post AFC fixture list on our site.

Word appears to have got out about the cost of this and other sites entered the race to get these.

Upshot is that Mad were given the rights (could have been considerably worse )

The importance of this is that any posts containing our season's fixures will be deleted for legal reasons unlike previous seasons.

Screenshotting from afc.co.uk not allowed either?

Screenshotting from afc.co.uk not allowed either?

I still think that would mean us getting contacted by their lawyers, and I'm sure they will check on us since we had the license last season. However for the last few years they have been in ambiguous territory as the European Court ruled that they are not covered in some data act but they claim that an old UK rule still applies. They do rights for games in chronological order and fixtures by club by club so you are fine to discuss individual games etc.

I still think that would mean us getting contacted by their lawyers, and I'm sure they will check on us since we had the license last season. However for the last few years they have been in ambiguous territory as the European Court ruled that they are not covered in some data act but they claim that an old UK rule still applies. They do rights for games in chronological order and fixtures by club by club so you are fine to discuss individual games etc.

What a load of codshit.

If you're trying to sell something and you're struggling for customers then why shoot yourself in the foot by turning down free advertisement?

The product that they're selling (which is tickets because it sure ain't football) can only be bought from the club themselves so why does it matter who promotes it?

What a load of codshit.

If you're trying to sell something and you're struggling for customers then why shoot yourself in the foot by turning down free advertisement?

The product that they're selling (which is tickets because it sure ain't football) can only be bought from the club themselves so why does it matter who promotes it?

At £300 a pop per website and £6k per news paper + others, getting a 25% of the profits is worth it in the eyes of the vermin that run football.