Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Friday 3.30pm

Harcus

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going round to a friends tonight for food and then a DVD, got some shopping to do in town tomorrow and will try and get it done and then give blood, Sunday watching the game in the pub.

Have you still not managed that yet  ;D I'm going with work the week after next - you can come too if you like  :thumbsup:

Fark all. Sitting waiting patiently for my Mrs. to go in to labour whilst watching the pish served up on Singaporean cable telly.

Natural ways to bring on labour: a guide

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/labourandbirth/planningyourbabysbirth/naturalbringonlabour/

* Nipple stimulation

* Castor oil

* Sex

* Eating pineapple

* Homeopathy

* Herbal: blue cohosh and black cohosh

* Eating curry

* Acupuncture

* Red raspberry leaf

* Walking

All explained in detail on the site. My personal favorite isn't listed - sneaking up behind her and scaring the life out of her (literally).

My Friday afternoon was ruined by being in Dobbies to look at the pets and finding the biggest display of Christmas decorations I have ever seen........................................it's only SEPTEMBER  :hammer:

In fairness it is LATE September.

Got to laugh at the supermarkets that have the selection boxes on sale already.

If you buy them now, you're going to eat them afore Xmas or they will be out of date, but why would you buy them now afore the Xmas price reductions kick in ;)