Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Friday 3.30pm

Harcus

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright slags? What are we doing this weekend? Hanging around with musicians who collaborate with Stuart Cable? Protesting outside Wayne Rooney's gate?

I personally might have a game of darts tonight, and am planning to watch the game tomorrow in the warmth of a pub in Kirkwall, whether that develops into an all-dayer or not, WHO KNOWS?!

Today has been the slowest day ever in the history of the world - (either that or I've just had really nasty things to do at work . . hmm)

well thank crunchie it's nearly home o'clock. 

Plans for tonight:  naff all, try and persuade the other half he should get a pizza delivered for tea to save me cooking, and perhaps go and get me some hobgoblin beer whilst he's at it.  A girl can dream can't she?

Plans for tomorrow: up early o'clock to be dressed to the nines to be at the RDS for 10.30am.  Jeepers I hope we win tomorrow, though I have my doubts.

Still trying to sort through several years worth of boxed up crap (looking for 1 or 2 "important things") so I can sell this hoose inna. How many fucking boxes can one garage hold? And it's pissing doon. And I've nae car and nae booze in the house so guess I'm going to be a good boy til I can go get loaner car from Weegeland on Monday.