Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Dons to play hull for Deanos testimonial

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1693984,00.html

Aberdeen will face Hull City on Sunday 9th August at the KC Stadium in a testimonial for former Dons favourite Dean Windass.

Dean, who scored the goal that took City to the Premiership just over a year ago, was recently confirmed as assistant manager to Colin Todd at Darlington, and retains close ties with the Granite City, visiting regularly.

Prices for the match, which has a 3 p.m. kick-off, are £15 for adults and £10 for concessions, with full details to follow in due course.

A game close(ish) to home for me and I'm awa on fucking holiday.  :hammer:

I'd have probably made the effort for this one, even though Cheltenham are playing at Weston the day before which would be a day of heavy drinking. I can't go to either though as I'll be in Ireland getting married on the Friday. Wonder if I could pass the two trips off as a honeymoon taking in shitey English Towns built on estuaries??

Yup.....especially if anything from our last pre season in Yorkshire is to go by!

Jute will remember having to hold the train from leaving York so we could get Jager away from Hughie in the bog ;)

I also remember having to carry him to the bog so as would not vomit all over the familiy sitting next to us.