Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Stuff wot i found on teh internetz

Guest Nellie The Don

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from Jack and Jill. I had 4 hours to kill in Dundee the other week and used my cinema card to go and see it. Although I left half way through and didn't see that part the whole plot was revolving around "will Al or will Al not do a donuts advert?"

Terrible film. Sandler should be ashamed.

The internet is stultifying the imaginations of the next generation.

I was taking a stroll this afternoon, as I do, and watched something remarkable unfold. I knew it must have been remarkable as I'd never seen it before, nor has a google search revealed anything. I watched as a water buffalo, or it could have been a bison, although my son is not bisexual, I can guarantee you that, and as this big cow took a drink from the water of our fast-flowing river, I heard a deep bellow. A hungry piranha took a bite out of the beast and I know it was hungry as it proceeded to eat the whole animal, bones as well and expanded it's own volume and body weight a thousand fold. I'm guessing at the multiple as I never conducted a weight-analysis before and after but you just don't get to see shit like this on the internet. You might have done if I'd bothered to film it first of all and bothered to upload it second of all but why would I do that? It's my memory and mine alone. You cunts should go for a constitutional and get your heads out of your laptops and smartphones. I did, and look how much richer I have become.

The internet is stultifying the imaginations of the next generation.

I was taking a stroll this afternoon, as I do, and watched something remarkable unfold. I knew it must have been remarkable as I'd never seen it before, nor has a google search revealed anything. I watched as a water buffalo, or it could have been a bison, although my son is not bisexual, I can guarantee you that, and as this big cow took a drink from the water of our fast-flowing river, I heard a deep bellow. A hungry piranha took a bite out of the beast and I know it was hungry as it proceeded to eat the whole animal, bones as well and expanded it's own volume and body weight a thousand fold. I'm guessing at the multiple as I never conducted a weight-analysis before and after but you just don't get to see shit like this on the internet. You might have done if I'd bothered to film it first of all and bothered to upload it second of all but why would I do that? It's my memory and mine alone. You cunts should go for a constitutional and get your heads out of your laptops and smartphones. I did, and look how much richer I have become.

Cut to the chase rocket. did you crack one off to this event? If you didn't then you are gay.