Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scottish cup semi-final draw

Good draw for us, hopefully this year we won't fuck it up.

Will the game definitely be at Hampden?.

Shouldn't be. Perth or Scumdee more apt. That way Scumdee UTD fans would be able to get a wee feel of the atmosphere, seeing as they are not in it anymore  ;D

Good draw for us, hopefully this year we won't fuck it up.

Will the game definitely be at Hampden?.

I think the Scottish cup semi finals are always at Hampden? Just league cup that isn't.

I imagine we (if we go through) will be the Saturday game and no doubt at 12.30 like last year for Sky?

I think the Scottish cup semi finals are always at Hampden? Just league cup that isn't.

I imagine we (if we go through) will be the Saturday game and no doubt at 12.30 like last year for Sky?

They never used to be. We used to play some of ours at Tynecastle or Dens, but I think it is the case now that they'll be at Hampden.

I read on Mad that we'll be the Sunday game if we go through due to the fact our potential tie was second out the hat (i didn't see the draw so i don't know how accurate that is)

We were second out, but I just assumed that BBC would take the Rangers game and it would be on the Sunday. We'll find out soon enough I guess.

suppose it depends who gets first pick (I always thought it was Sky)

Hopefully we do get the 1215 KO on the Saturday as that is the only time that weekend I'll be able to get to a game.....although after last year perhaps we're all just better waiting staying at home and waiting for the final/avoiding the humiliating misery

They never used to be. We used to play some of ours at Tynecastle or Dens, but I think it is the case now that they'll be at Hampden.

I read on Mad that we'll be the Sunday game if we go through due to the fact our potential tie was second out the hat (i didn't see the draw so i don't know how accurate that is)

I was sad enough to try to google it. Looks like initially at Hampdem, if replay occasionally moved.

suppose it depends who gets first pick (I always thought it was Sky)

Hopefully we do get the 1215 KO on the Saturday as that is the only time that weekend I'll be able to get to a game.....although after last year perhaps we're all just better waiting staying at home and waiting for the final/avoiding the humiliating misery

I thought BBC had used up there two games before the final by showing the game yesterday?

Rangers will get the TV tie, without a doubt!

Lets face it:

(a) it's Rangers, and

(b) they play the team that knocked Celtic out

Nobody EVER does a double on the Old Firm, which is why Rangers will be in the final against ... I hope ... Aberdeen. And let's face it, there's no better fixture in Scottish football than an Aberdeen vs Rangers Scottish Cup final!

Rangers will get the TV tie, without a doubt!

Lets face it:

(a) it's Rangers, and

(b) they play the team that knocked Celtic out

Nobody EVER does a double on the Old Firm, which is why Rangers will be in the final against ... I hope ... Aberdeen. And let's face it, there's no better fixture in Scottish football than an Aberdeen vs Rangers Scottish Cup final!

Eh? Both games will be on tv.

I was sad enough to try to google it. Looks like initially at Hampdem, if replay occasionally moved.

As part of the agreement to redevelop Hampden it was agreed that the semi finals of the national competiton must always be played there... Selfishly suits me just fine :thumbsup:

Assuming we get there, I will be in the right continent this time.

Assuming we get there that is, of course.

Assuming you were not in europe last time, can you really say that was the wrong continent to be in for the game.

I'd have quite happily been in say Africa or even on the moon instead of Hampden that time last year.