Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Tevez for Nani at half time. Nani is a fucking waste of a jersey. No doubt he has the ability, and is probably the best crosser of a ball at Old Trafford but fuck me he really is so ineffectual 90% of the time.

Completely agree about Nani. Its clear that the ability is there, just doesn't utilize it often enough! I still wonder if Tevez will be a United player next season. I hope so!

Can't believe he's up for POTY, he needs Vidic holding his hand most of the time. Getting out-muscled by Darren Bent... it just shouldn't happen.

I agree but the saem cane be said for Vidic, has looked dodgy as hell when Rio hasn't played.

As for Tevez, he is just a machine, full of pace and energy and I also hope he stays.

I agree but the saem cane be said for Vidic, has looked dodgy as hell when Rio hasn't played.

As for Tevez, he is just a machine, full of pace and energy and I also hope he stays.

You mean all those games when United didn't concede when Vida had Evans beside him?

2-1 now, Ronaldo pen, was never a penalty.

You mean all those games when United didn't concede when Vida had Evans beside him?

2-1 now, Ronaldo pen, was never a penalty.

Easy to say that, what about the last few weeks though eh? Porto gave Evans really covered himself in glory then did he along side Vidic?

Easy to say that, what about the last few weeks though eh? Porto gave Evans really covered himself in glory then did he along side Vidic?

What?

Vidic didn't have a good couple of weeks, starting with Liverpool, but Rio was next to him then, so your point doesn't really stand up there, does it?

2-2 Rooney.

We are both kinda right and both kinda wrong, K?  Put it this way I would struggle to find another defender that suits Rio perfectly and i would struggle to find one that suits Vidics perfectly aswell.

Great news, also I posted at 0-2 down on two other forums United would wion 3-2, YAY ME.

We are both kinda right and both kinda wrong, K?  Put it this way I would struggle to find another defender that suits Rio perfectly and i would struggle to find one that suits Vidics perfectly aswell.

Great news, also I posted at 0-2 down on two other forums United would wion 3-2, YAY ME.

NAE YOU!