Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Todays fitba

Let's all laugh at rangers.

A fair few Mary doll's going to have a sair face for New Year.

That made me larf and unfortunately it's very true. It's not just domestic violence that goes up when the bigots meet. We lived in Glasgow when newly married and my wife has been with the NHS since before I met her over 30 years ago.  At Glasgow Victoria A & E, if there were x stabbings in Glasgow on a Saturday night, there were x + 50 on an OF Saturday.

Nice goal from giroud today against palace, not sure I'd agree with the claim that it's better than Mkhitaryan's goal. Giroud is not reliably good, whereas Mkhitaryan clearly is. Doubt he'd be able to ever do it again.

Annoys me it being described as a 'scorpion' goal.

Was expecting a Rene Higuita effort and end up with a yoga pose gone wrong.

African Nations started to day with hosts Gabon drawing 1-1 with first timers Guinea Bissau and Cameroon drawing 1-1 with Burkina Faso also drawing 1-1. Both decent games to watch as all attacked from the off. Probably because none of them could defend but entertaining.

African Nations started to day with hosts Gabon drawing 1-1 with first timers Guinea Bissau and Cameroon drawing 1-1 with Burkina Faso also drawing 1-1. Both decent games to watch as all attacked from the off. Probably because none of them could defend but entertaining.

Always enjoy a bit of the ACON, what channel is it being shown on now? I know bc used to show it on the red button. I remember watching a Burkina Faso game probably about 16 or so years ago, first ever game I remember seeing 8 minutes of added time. Even then 4 minutes were rare. Think there were 5 sending offs

Always enjoy a bit of the ACON, what channel is it being shown on now? I know bc used to show it on the red button. I remember watching a Burkina Faso game probably about 16 or so years ago, first ever game I remember seeing 8 minutes of added time. Even then 4 minutes were rare. Think there were 5 sending offs

Games are being show on Eurosport. Last nights games were both on Eurosport2.