Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Sna

mizer

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting sick of the tubes greeting aboot the folk that are slowing down and taking their time.  ::)

I'd rather get there slightly later in one piece than rush and get into an accident because the person behind me is an impatient twat.  :hammer:

Also sick of the tubes who dont put theair headlights in heavy snow

Live next to a busy road and it appears that the main culprits are those who drive silver or white cars.  :hammer:

According to BBC forecasts the snow should stop on Wednesday even if the low temperatures don't.

I must be getting old. I hate the snow now. Aye it looks pretty but I hate driving in it and hate the thought of family and friends driving in it! I can't be arsed with the disruption either!

Agree wi Tom about the clowns driving without lights. The other night at about 5ish (dark!!) in town there was a big 4x4 hairing along the road in the snow wi nae lights on. Twat didn't even notice the countless cars furiously slashing their lights at him.  :hammer: