Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Sna

mizer

How do you know it wasnae just resting?

A night on the raz, he thinks he kens a shortcut hame, and in a fit of misguided drunkenness climbs the fence and passes oot before he hits the grun.

To be fair Kelt, i'm sure a few on this site have found themselves in that position, somehwere the morning after the night before.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have woken up being undressed in hospital. That was fucking weird. My last memory was drinking in the park.

Was this the time we all saw you getting loaded into the ambulance in Munich or another time? Secondly who was undressing you? Were they hot?

Was this the time we all saw you getting loaded into the ambulance in Munich or another time? Secondly who was undressing you? Were they hot?

No different time. Only remember getting up and pulling out thing that was giving me water in Munich. And did you all see me? What happened? I can't really remember. The last thing I can remember was buying eight pints for me and my friend. That was a bad idea. I spent like 100 euros that night. Lucky the next night was better but still made a fool of myself. And I didn't really notice if she was hot or not. Mum was beside me and I just pleaded to go home. Then I was pushed through to the ward and was like FFS have to spend a night here. I would recommend getting hospitalized in Germany if anywhere btw. :thumbsup:

And did you all see me? What happened? I can't really remember.

All of our lot were in cafe schiller too, I cant really remember much but I did laugh at loon getting carried into the ambulance  :wave: I think Northfield quine was getting nothing but nonsense from your brother when she tried to help you as you lay in the pavement.

All of our lot were in cafe schiller too, I cant really remember much but I did laugh at loon getting carried into the ambulance  :wave: I think Northfield quine was getting nothing but nonsense from your brother when she tried to help you as you lay in the pavement.

My brother wasn't there anyway. He fucked off to the 24 hour tree bar. Probably Tom was being a dick. Sorry Northfeild Quine. I was like 2 mins from the hostel as well. Should have just have gone there. Got a 500 euro bill for the ambulances services as well.

Right guys, fecking settle doon here.

Oour andrew is a young lad just starting oot in in the adventure of following the Dandy Dons in Europe. I've an auld fucker with near thirty years of European travel and more than a few tales I really don't want to share. As the good book says " Let him without sin, cast the first stone"   ;)

• 10 months later...

The city centre of Aberdeen is an embarrassment for the city council.

As much as i normally laugh at stories of England grinding to a halt, we now have Aberdeen on the main news because everything has ground to a standstill, with no sign of any gritters when I was out and about earlier.  We look stupid.

I've never seen it so bad in Aberdeen before, and lets face it, the snows not really been that heavy!

Luckily i've got nothing to do today, and i'm enjoying watching everybody struggle outside my window  ;D

The city centre of Aberdeen is an embarrassment for the city council.

As much as i normally laugh at stories of England grinding to a halt, we now have Aberdeen on the main news because everything has ground to a standstill, with no sign of any gritters when I was out and about earlier.  We look stupid.

Traffic heading up to Altens is moving well but heading in to the city centre is crazy, I walked to tesco, went in done the shooping and came out, 4 cars from their car park stuck and needing push to help them out abit and still some cars which were outside lidles were still sitting there haha.

On Thur afternoon heading back from East Kilbride I passed 3 seperate accidents in little over a mile.  All very minor and obviously just minimal impact but the roads weren't that bad, and as TF says if you don't drive like an idiot you'll be fine.  Mind you if you have an idiot driving 3ft behind you like I did then it's just your luck whether the prick rear-ends you or not.

Sounds like gritters are yet another thing aberdeen council can't afford....in fact do they pay for/fund anything other than their own wages and the payments on the debt these days?

I'm on the 0952 the morn, no news of disruption so far, just need to get to the station using public transport so looks like I'll be headin oot the door at 8 to get in on time!

Thank f**k for that then, think its the 9.07 I'm all booked up on, fingers crossed theres no disruption until im back on xmas eve!