Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Sna

mizer

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking news on BBC and Sky, some people are stuck in a snow drift near Exeter!

One person says its 3inches deep the other says its two feet deep. Hope we get the same coverage when somebody gets stuck at the Lecht........... :wanker:

The News coverage has been really disappointing, in that they are making a huge deal out of it, but at the same time its been hilarious when you get a live report from somebody standing in about 2 inches of snow in the south of England!

Guest Makaveli

Fit are the roads like? 

I am away to leave Embra for the 'Deen and there is not a drop of snow here!!  Getting a bit concerned I won't make it up!!

Snow has been very heavy in Aberdeen for last hour or so - I work in the middle of town and the road directly outside my office looks reasonably black, although thta's market street and covered by cars...

I would suggest the roads on outskirts of Aberdeen will be tricky right now.

I'm sure the game will be fine tomorrow though.

Im out in the sticks, and a 5 minute journey took near half an hour! Lorries were stuck on the main road, the side roads were horrendous, and this is the toon centre!

3258289264_29557d098c.jpg?v=0

I then went home and made a Stand Free snowman  ;D

3257461241_4861987458.jpg?v=0

Nae bad effort Brunstane, :thumbsup:

disnae look like you will make it into the game tomorrow if this keeps up - was the 5 minute journey to the white Heather by any chance?

The sna is fair dingin it doon in Aberdeen now  :(

I want to go home.

I got the last train back to Inverurie at 12 as they are all being cancelled now. Supposedly Tyrebagger is closed - my mates that work in town are shitting it as they dont know how to get home with the trains being cancelled and buses probably not running :rofl: I find it funny