Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The Betting Thread

Bobby,

I never try and influence anybody on my selections.  Yes I only ever bet on the European stuff I can`t think of a better thing to waste some money on.  I blame Theo Snelders for this.  His spell at The Dons got me into the continental scene big style.

I was a little unlucky last night because in the three winners picks Galatasaray (1-1) let me down in one and FC Twente 0-0 in the other so I nearly had three of six up.  All in all only three of my teams lost Benfica, Villarreal and Politechnica Timosoara the culprits. 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby,

I never try and influence anybody on my selections.  Yes I only ever bet on the European stuff I can`t think of a better thing to waste some money on.  I blame Theo Snelders for this.  His spell at The Dons got me into the continental scene big style.

I was a little unlucky last night because in the three winners picks Galatasaray (1-1) let me down in one and FC Twente 0-0 in the other so I nearly had three of six up.  All in all only three of my teams lost Benfica, Villarreal and Politechnica Timosoara the culprits. 

You're luck will run out when the ties are over two legs.

You heard it here first Lee, don't say you weren't warned.

GlasgowDon,

Can`t take you`re money with you as they say!  I`ve had eight or nine up so far this season meaning they`ve pretty much paid for my whole year`s European bets.  If I`ve had to put anything towards the £40 I spend each matchday then it`s pretty minimal.   

Think Sevilla look a good price at Evens with Paddy Power. 

Will also stick a couple of quid on the huns and the bin dippers losing tonight just for the sheer hell of it. 7/2 and 4/1 respectively.

@Kowalski - I had £2 on Unirea (7/2) and Lyon (15/4) to beat Rangers and Liverpool respectively.

Also threw £10 on Sevilla to beat Stuttgart starting at -1 goal.  (3/1 for that)

:lolabove: