• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going for a treble of

Birmingham

Wolves

Hoffenheim

for this weekend and it pays approx 5/1.

Got this, which was much needed for the Biscuit household with just three days til pay day  ;)

Looking at Everton tomorrow, they're on a good run...

TF - should I bet against your boys? Good result at Villa last week... in fact, should I bet for them?

Hull v Man City? Some good value in that game, but both teams are on poor runs... fuck knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Bobby,

I thought we were going to get stuffed by a top six team in Germany!  Got (12/5) on them at my local bookies.

Couldn`t believe how easy it was.  Not having Robinho for such a hard match probably helped us too.  Thought Vincent Kompany was immense, Didi Hamann very workmanlike and Stephen Ireland had a belter of a game.  Even Darrius Vassell who isn`t my favourite biscuit in the barrell performed well for a change.  Joe Hart has got to be England`s number one soon.

Bring on United!

Thought Pompey game was a great advert for European football too.  I`d like Kaka to come to City so we can get rid of Jo and few other dead pieces of wood.

Shock tomorrow will be Spartans beating Elgin at (11/8) 

FA Cup four timer is Hartlepool United (5/6), Carlisle United (10/11), Rochdale (8/11) and Brentford (5/6).

Got 3  coupons on this weekend.

Hamilton vs Kilmarnock Match betting  Kilmarnock  13/10  

Airdrie United vs Cove Rangers Match betting Airdrie United  1/4  

Celtic vs Inverness CT Match betting Celtic  1/6  

Ross County vs Dumbarton Match betting Ross County  4/9  

Clachnacuddin vs Stenhousemuir Match betting Stenhousemuir  2/5  

Lochee vs Ayr United Match betting Ayr United  4/11  

Edinburgh City vs Brechin City Match betting Brechin City  4/11

Odds of about 12/1

Aston Villa vs Fulham Match betting  Aston Villa  8/13  

Manchester City vs Manchester Utd Match betting Manchester Utd  5/6  

Chelsea vs Arsenal Match betting Chelsea  8/11  

Liverpool vs West Ham Match betting Liverpool  1/4

Odds of about 5/1

Hearts vs Rangers Match betting  Rangers  8/13  

Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich Match betting Bayern Munich  11/8  

Leicester vs Dagenham & Redbridge Match betting Leicester  1/3

Odds of about 3/1

Bobby,

I thought we were going to get stuffed by a top six team in Germany!  Got (12/5) on them at my local bookies.

Couldn`t believe how easy it was.  Not having Robinho for such a hard match probably helped us too.  Thought Vincent Kompany was immense, Didi Hamann very workmanlike and Stephen Ireland had a belter of a game.  Even Darrius Vassell who isn`t my favourite biscuit in the barrell performed well for a change.  Joe Hart has got to be England`s number one soon.

Bring on United!

Thought Pompey game was a great advert for European football too.  I`d like Kaka to come to City so we can get rid of Jo and few other dead pieces of wood.

Shock tomorrow will be Spartans beating Elgin at (11/8) 

FA Cup four timer is Hartlepool United (5/6), Carlisle United (10/11), Rochdale (8/11) and Brentford (5/6).

Couldn't believe you won that game considering how you started it - Schalke should have been two up by the time you scored. Should be a good game on Sunday... Come on United!!

Selections for the weekend:

Partick Thistle

Livi

Aston Villa

returns about 4/1

and a stupid line of:

Aberdeen (see, told you it was stupid)

Dundee United

Hull

Plymouth

returns about 22/1  :o

Wednesday`s UEFA Cup selections are Udinese (1/2), Hertha Berlin (5/6), Standard Liege (5/4) and Schalke (6/4) in an accumalator.  Try Olympiakos (11/5) on their own.

Thursday`s as follows....Heerenveen (6/5), Deportivo La Coruna (6/4),Hamburg (6/4), Wolfsburg (19/20) and FC Copenhagen (8/11) with a sneaky sniff for CSKA Moscow as a (3/1) single. 

Three scorers for both nights; Wednesday; Qugliarella, Altintop and Asamoah.

Thursday: Olic, Vagner Love and Elano for City even if I`ve not included them in my predctions. 

Wednesday`s UEFA Cup selections are Udinese (1/2), Hertha Berlin (5/6), Standard Liege (5/4) and Schalke (6/4) in an accumalator.  Try Olympiakos (11/5) on their own.

Thursday`s as follows....Heerenveen (6/5), Deportivo La Coruna (6/4),Hamburg (6/4), Wolfsburg (19/20) and FC Copenhagen (8/11) with a sneaky sniff for CSKA Moscow as a (3/1) single. 

Three scorers for both nights; Wednesday; Qugliarella, Altintop and Asamoah.

Thursday: Olic, Vagner Love and Elano for City even if I`ve not included them in my predctions. 

That's bold, Lee, fair fucks to you mate. I may chase some of them myself. 

I should be better than this, but I'm not.... 1-0!! hahhahaha!!!

The most entertaining moment City produced yesterday came two minutes into stoppage time at the end of the game.  Yep when Joe Hart and SWP looked like absolute dafties chasing that Rooney lob.  Had me in hysterics for the simple reason I was anticipating Hart going right through SWP as most of the United players did all afternoon which would have topped off the wee man`s overall performance to a tee.

How crap was Elano...no wonder he didn`t score Thursday was playing Wednesday!  Anybody on the lad I predicted for Udinese to score?  Quite please with Asamoah anytime too.

Took out Schalke, Olympiakos and Hertha at the last minute and just did Liege, Copenhagen and CSKA Moscow in a treble and three singles.  Fingers crossed.

How crap was Elano...no wonder he didn`t score Thursday was playing Wednesday!  Anybody on the lad I predicted for Udinese to score?  Quite please with Asamoah anytime too.

Took out Schalke, Olympiakos and Hertha at the last minute and just did Liege, Copenhagen and CSKA Moscow in a treble and three singles.  Fingers crossed.

I hope you didn't put those on for tonight?

Four out of six scorers ain`t bad guys! 

Olic and Qugliarella netted first with Vagner Love and Asamoah also notching goals!

I always do goalscorers e/w when it comes to Europe because usually no smaller than 5/1.  Put an extra tenner on CSKA Moscow (3/1) and went through so many emotions when 1-0 down, 1-1, 3-1 up then back to

3-3 and finally that Vagner Love 88th minute winner.  Helps soften the blow of when I had £5 accumalator on six teams up only to lose it when Spurs equalised at Arsenal.

Football`s a funny old game as Jimmy Greaves would suggest.

Four out of six scorers ain`t bad guys! 

Olic and Qugliarella netted first with Vagner Love and Asamoah also notching goals!

I always do goalscorers e/w when it comes to Europe because usually no smaller than 5/1.  Put an extra tenner on CSKA Moscow (3/1) and went through so many emotions when 1-0 down, 1-1, 3-1 up then back to

3-3 and finally that Vagner Love 88th minute winner.  Helps soften the blow of when I had £5 accumalator on six teams up only to lose it when Spurs equalised at Arsenal.

Football`s a funny old game as Jimmy Greaves would suggest.

What you going for this weekend, Lee?

The last few weeks have been pretty bad for me, I couldn't tip a hat these days.

Jimmy Greaves is a cunt.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a 50p Lucky 15 Bobby.  Knew I shouldn`t have went against Lech Poznan considering their place in our European history!  And as for Valencia they were through so a chance to lie down to somebody was there.

Just as well I had a tenner on Copenhagen to win their must win match in Belgium then eh?  £4 at (11/4) with my local bookies and £6 at (11/5) over in Ladbrokes following my correct goalscorer prediction on Saturday against Falkirk.

Actually waiting on Benfica to complete my 20p Lucky 15 with Deportivo La Coruna, Hamburg and Portsmouth already up.  I know it`s peanuts but hey every little bit helps!

I did a 50p Lucky 15 Bobby.  Knew I shouldn`t have went against Lech Poznan considering their place in our European history!  And as for Valencia they were through so a chance to lie down to somebody was there.

Just as well I had a tenner on Coppenhagen to win their must win match in Belgium then eh?  £4 at (11/4) with my local bookies and £6 at (11/5) over in Ladbrokes following my correct goalscorer prediction on Saturday against Falkirk.

Actually waiting on Benfica to complete my 20p Lucky 15 with Deportivo La Coruna, Hamburg and Portsmouth already up.  I know it`s peanuts but hey every little bit helps!

Good work fella!