Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The Betting Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest how many people read this thread?

I want my info to get out to as many Aberdeen fans as possible so may ask that someone passes it on to the rival site where I can't post, anyone up for that?

By the time I post the info I've placed the bet so it makes no odds to me.

Laid off my Kilmarnock too get relegated bet today, I think Falkirk will go down.

Instead of winning £300 I get £130 if Killie go down and £50 if Falkirk go down, not ideal but a profit is a profit.

I advise taking 11/2 for a Killie HT/FT bet on Wednesday, we have nothing to play for and they're fighting for their life's, add in 2 suspended defenders for us and it's a good bet.

£20 for a £130 return, easy money.

3 15 CHEST…GREEN MANALISHI….80 WIN AND 50 PLACE @ 7.4 PLUS

This ones form figures at chester are2…5..3..1..1..1..5..0…those figures are pretty good but if you just consider the runs where the horse is drawn 4 or less the figures read..1…1…1…drawn 4 today which is just about ideal…was 5th in this race last year off a 5lb higher mark when drawn very poorly in 13.

3 15 CHEST…GREEN MANALISHI….80 WIN AND 50 PLACE @ 7.4 PLUS

This ones form figures at chester are2…5..3..1..1..1..5..0…those figures are pretty good but if you just consider the runs where the horse is drawn 4 or less the figures read..1…1…1…drawn 4 today which is just about ideal…was 5th in this race last year off a 5lb higher mark when drawn very poorly in 13.

Can get 11/2 on Willie Hill.

I get emailed the info, got the above around an hour ago.

He works by only betting to the percentages, if he says bet above a certain price he won't but I normaly just take what's available. 11/2 is still not bad and is worth an each way.

Chester is a very tight round track so the draw does make a big difference.

If anyone is into lay bets I get quite a few of them sent to me, not really my thing and they often come with instructions to arb the bet in running, I don't have the time to do them often.

Let me know if any of you want them, don't want to fill the thread if the info isn't relevant.