Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The Betting Thread

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the few days I have made profit(although fairly small)

Put on Newcastle +2.5 goals £5

Newcastle 2-0 £1

Newcastle 3-0 £1

as I was bored but none came in.

Then put a fiver on Newcastle to win the 41st throw at 5/6. £9.17 returns.

Also put a fiver on Benfica to win -6 handicap. So far they are winning 7-0 so as long as they don't lose a late goal I am going to get £11.50 returns.

So overall around £3.50 profit. Happy days.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a tenner on

Sunderland

Liverpool

Chelsea

£10 returns £30 and only liverpool winning atm doesn't look that good.

Also got 25p on

Ajax

Man U

Sunderland

Juventus

Man City

Blackburn

Barca

25p returns around about £18.95

So far three that are playing now are winning.

EDIT: Just need Ajax to beat some diddy team and I've won a 76/1 bet. :) Wish I put more than 25p on now.

Nice one for the top bet Andrew, comes in handy for your spending, tip for you aswell, stick to your wee bets while you are away, will see you alright if you are serious and look in to certs.

Leyton orient and Peterhead let me down for £151, kinda gutted as a Horse lost as well.

Nice one for the top bet Andrew, comes in handy for your spending, tip for you aswell, stick to your wee bets while you are away, will see you alright if you are serious and look in to certs.

Leyton orient and Peterhead let me down for £151, kinda gutted as a Horse lost as well.

Bottom bet is looking good as well. If Man U hold on then just need Ajax and Juve for a pretty good profit on 25p.

Check out Amarillo Slim.

Tenative prediction for Thursday night are as follows....Fulham (5/4), Sporting Lisbon (23/20), Valencia (13/10) AND HAPOEL TEL AVIV (8/5)!

Secondly...FC Copenhagen (7/4), Panathinaikos (5/4), Toulouse (6/5) and PSV Eindhoven (6/5). 

Don`t know whether I`ll do seperate Lucky 15`s or two £3 accumalators yet.

CL teatime teaser will be...Barcelona (6/4), AC Milan (19/10), Lyon (4/5) and Wolfsburg (4/5).

As an interest thing I usally have a fiver on each of the Freeview televised European games...you know single correct goalscorer and scoreline sort of stuff as the independant bookie doesn`t do....."football specials, dogs nor Irish racing."

Last night although I was unlucky with my player picks I predicted Everton would win 4-0 (don`t ask me where I came up with that one), however I only had 50p on at (22/1)!!! 

Did have a £1 e/w on Dirk Kuyt to score at (5/1) on Wednesday so only really made £7-8 over the two nights.  Don`t know why I bother!

• 2 weeks later...

Did six 20p Lucky 15`s on the twenty four Europa Ties and had one down completely, two winners in two, three wins in another two and a four timer in another!

For my £18 I won £17.63 alone on Fulham (8/11), Fenerbache (5/6), Lazio (EVS) and Lille (6/4).