Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

The Betting Thread

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a 50p Lucky 15 Bobby.  Knew I shouldn`t have went against Lech Poznan considering their place in our European history!  And as for Valencia they were through so a chance to lie down to somebody was there.

Just as well I had a tenner on Coppenhagen to win their must win match in Belgium then eh?  £4 at (11/4) with my local bookies and £6 at (11/5) over in Ladbrokes following my correct goalscorer prediction on Saturday against Falkirk.

Actually waiting on Benfica to complete my 20p Lucky 15 with Deportivo La Coruna, Hamburg and Portsmouth already up.  I know it`s peanuts but hey every little bit helps!

Unlucky Lee!

As one or two of you will know.. I was ever so slightly upset yesterday. On my coupon was aberdeen, st mirren, dunfermline, east fife and aston villa.

£5 would have returned £383.. and fuckin dunfermline fuck my coupon >:( >:(

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

I'd have paid to get a copy of the voicemail you left for dunfermline!! :thumbsup:

GD,

I had a 20p  European Lucky 15 come up for me which returned £12.88 for my £3...why do I bother!

Barcelona (4/5), Fenerbache (4/6), Panathinaikos (4/7) and Atletico Madrid (11/10) were the four away sides that triumphed.

Mr Bass,

The best part of a tenners profit is nothing to be sniffed at. Any picks for this week?

GD

• 3 weeks later...

Coventry City (21/20), Birmingham City (10/11), Oldham Athletic (Evs) and Wycombe Wanderers (6/5) are my four for tomorrow.

Very unlucky with a £1 Lucky 15 last weekend with three out of four up with Atletico Madrid (6/5) letting me down.  Those that won me £26.90 were Heerenveen (Evs), Bordeaux (11/10) and Roma (Evs).

• 2 months later...

In the Birmingham v Wolves game tonight (2 top sides in the Championship) I think I might have a fiver each on the following:

Liam Ridgwell 1st goalscorer (40/1, Betfred)

Frank Queudrue 1st goalscorer (50/1, Betfred)

When games are tight/important like this one, I ususally have the odd fiver on a big centre back that can come forward at corners and get a header in at goal. Quedrue also takes free kicks and the odd penalty.

In the Birmingham v Wolves game tonight (2 top sides in the Championship) I think I might have a fiver each on the following:

Liam Ridgwell 1st goalscorer (40/1, Betfred)

Frank Queudrue 1st goalscorer (50/1, Betfred)

When games are tight/important like this one, I ususally have the odd fiver on a big centre back that can come forward at corners and get a header in at goal. Quedrue also takes free kicks and the odd penalty.

That's disgraceful. Everyone on this site knows that strikers should be taking the penalties ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Get yourselves on Marseille, PSG, Udinese and Man City all to win.  Niang, Horau, Robinho and Di Natale as anytime scorers.  Think all games will be close so opt for a 1-0 or 2-1 singles/doubles/treble/accumalator which ever score you fancy.

Aren't PSG losing 2-0 already?

• 1 month later...