Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The Betting Thread

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skybet are offering a free 5 pound no deposit bet to new customers on Cheltenham today.

Any tips? Or any places to go for tips?

There's a Cheltenham thread on the Mad Betting Forum Harcus. I don't bet on horses other than the National so I've got no idea what's going on.  If you can get your hands on a Sunday Herald from the weekend, Jim Delahunt is their tipster and he had tips for every day this week at Cheltenham.

• 2 months later...

Man U 3/1 for tomorrow night in 90 minutes. looks ok to me.

Not sure what i'm putting on yet but Paddy Power are offering a good cash back deal if Barcelona win in 90 mins and your bet loses. Think it includes WDW market, First/last scorer, correct score singles.

• 9 months later...

Hearts were 6/1 to win at Ibrox yesterday. 9/2 about the best you'll get today though. Was tempted at 6's but Hearts' form is pretty dire and I've a feeling the Rangers player cuts either won't happen or will have little impact on the first team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
William Hill betting preview

Friday, 13 April 2012

The William Hill Scottish Cup Semi-Finals weekend is a fantastic occasion as teams are only 90 minutes away from a return trip to Hampden to compete in the final. Celtic are the odds on favourites at 1/2 to claim the title. Aberdeen are second favs at 5/1 while Hearts and Hibs are 6/1 respectively. As the proud sponsors of the Scottish Cup William Hill are offering three Match Winner offers on each game for added value, be sure to check out the William Hill site for more details.

Aberdeen v Hibernian

Pat Fenlon takes a team to Hampden in his first season as Hibs manager. The former Bohemians manager has won everything in the Irish league, but he will face a totally different experience at the home of Scottish Football.

Hibernian (23/10) are looking to give their supporters a reason to smile while Aberdeen’s (5/4) Craig Brown has said that a place in the showpiece game would be a new career highlight. The former Scotland manager has a lot of experience at Hampden, but he wants his side to treat this like another fixture in an attempt to alleviate the pressure.

Hibs have almost guaranteed their Premier League status while The Dons are left in mid-table with not much to show for the season. So both these sides will be able to focus fully on this semi-final clash without worrying about damaging their league campaign.

William Hill are enhancing several outcomes on this game, for the match to be decided on penalties they are offering 6/1. You can also back Scott Vernon or Rory Fallon to score the first goal in the match at 5/2. Their third offer is Gary O'Connor to score anytime and Hibernian to win in 90 minutes which is 6/1.

Both teams to score at 19/20 looks to be a good price and the correct score of 2-1 to Hibs at 11/1 also looks good value.

• 2 months later...